Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The Two Girlfriends Part 5

It's hard to leave a so "provoking" manga, but I'm going to sleep over it a bit.
The point seems to be that this coward MC has always everything covered, don't stand it anymore

i hope truck kun makes an appearance and isekai one these mcs. that would move the story a good bit.

@kuyukotto
This would make the manga actually interesting tbh. Like, just put all the characters in another world and now they don't have to lie to the family anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, I guess the story isn't progressing as I hoped and all the lies are still in place. Damn.

i'm gonna level with you fellas, literally the only character i like is Ruka.

Dex-chan lover
The main character of this manga for me is Ruka now, I would have dropped this chapters ago if it wasn't for her character

Double-page supporter
Fortune Telling is the author plan ...
pretty much ending loli relationship ...

Double-page supporter
Oh no...!! The fortune telling thingy. Or more like author's foreshadowing everything :D

Dex-chan lover
@Killdemore Just disrespecting Kibe right there, the man who called out absolutely everybody on his bullshit. The legend of him must live mate

Okay, so now Ruka's falled for the stupidity that's going around...

"She wants Chizuru"

Jesus fucking... She wants a girl that loves Kazuya for who he is! Guess who that girl is? YOU, Ruka! The 'Chizuru' she loves is literally an act! OH MY FUCKING- *deep breaths* Man, it's been a long time since I've gotten mad at a manga this much. I guess the author doesn't want the manga to progress because literally any time there's a HINT of progression, something just happens to stop it so the status quo is kept - that being Kazuya and Mizuhara continuing to lie to their grandmas and everyone else for no real reason at all.

Yo Ruka come here for a moment, i have something important i need to talk to you about as well
nnibajH.png

I dont get how people like her ??? Literally she just butted and manipulated her way into the MCs life, shes like a parasite with a horrible personality. Bro idc about ur fucking heart beat little ass quirky gimick you have going on, you are a useless character that is there for pointless drama. Man this manga makes me angry.

Dex-chan lover
Watching people comment full blown essays on this corny ass manga unironically is just so sad to me

Users who are viewing this thread