Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - The Chicken and the Girlfriend 3

@ss4chris gotcha. next time im gonna throw garbage at my neighbor face because i have no attraction/attachment toward them. thanks for the advice chris chan

I really love reading all this comments
Hahaha it changes so quickly chapter by chapter
I love how the author stirs up our emotions
I was shouting it was midnight here and my mother was getting grumpy F@#$%

This pobrably is the first chapter that I actually like.... yes I'm one of those who absolutely hate this manga but still continue reading it.

@ss4chris ah.. the good ol my logic is retarded, so i shall pretend it was a joke. also, if you dont get the chris chan origin, then why even bother =]

EDIT: googling might help =]]

Supporter
At least in my experience, being old doesn't make someone a senpai, nor wise. It just makes you old. *shrug*

@askterisky I pissed on a cop's shoe the other day, and told him it was because I didn't find him attractive. Believe it or not, it didn't end well.

Poor-Mc kun

Fcking Haters..
Just Dealt with this manga..
Fucking Masterpice Indeed !

YOU CALL THIS MASTER PIECE? YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT? ROFL

CLEARLY, THE STORY IS FINE. BUT I'M DIGGING MY OWN GRAVE AND HURTING MY SELF MORE AND MORE. BUT AT THIS POINT, THE CURIOSITY IN ME IS KILLING ME. JUST... HOW LONG WILL I PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?1!

Oh yes Chorizo is everyone's gf alright. I fucking swear I think the author might be trolling his readers at this point.

author has to be a SSS+ tier internet troll, because if
page 17 was actually written genuinely, I think I'm going to throw up from the pure amount of NTR. jesus fucking christ...

"Mizuhara Chizuru belongs to everyone"

Literally, she is OUR girlfriend comrade.

Soviet anthem plays

Users who are viewing this thread