Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - The Girlfriend and the Promise on the balcony 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why these 'rental girlfriends' are using their REAL names on the website that can be pulled up with a simple search

Also what is the deal with this guy, why is he rejecting other women for Chizuru and in the next breath talking about how he realizes that she has no actual interest in him?

Ugh, I hate this MC with a burning passion.

Group Leader
That was nice of her to call him.
Now, if only they would drop the rental thing out and just date each other for real.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag

SHE KNOW SHE KNOWS, SHE KNOWS
The pictures on her phone
She's not coming home (bitch's not coming home)
Coming home, coming home

Dex-chan lover
Now that she already knew of it, the ex god Mami might shake the ground a bit.

Group Leader
TIL japanese has its own word for post-nut clarity. thanks, jet yau.

Dex-chan lover
The thot may be a horrible girl, but christ does she have facial expressions that make it worth it. The pure desolate despair, apathy, and malediction that she expresses is just fucking amazing

Banned
Everything that comes out of Kibe is such utter fucking cancer... ¬_¬
Let the next thing be all of his blood.

@LysandersTreason : They probably aren't... but it doesn't matter if it is real or not as the name they use for work is both the one they'd be called by while working AND what would be written on the website.

arghh.. alright imma stop hating this Manga because I'm the one putting this shit on myself.

However if they don't start taking shit seriously next chapter, I swear to fucking God.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. I'm dumber than MC and I'm openly admitting it.
Now, please explain to me why did Chizuru greet Kazuya? If I remember correctly, she did say something along the lines "don't speak to me at home, don't contact me in the university and don't interfere with my work". So why greet him now? Is she practicing the role of a "friendly neighbor" for her acting classes?

Users who are viewing this thread