Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The Girlfriend and the Ex-girlfriend 2

Dex-chan lover
As gutless and spineless Kazuya is at least he doesn't have the over-inflated sense of entitlement Mami does.

Dex-chan lover
Finally Mami's true colors show. Hopefully Mizuhara put her in her place. I really hope Kazuya ends up with someone, it looks like he's doing his best.

Power Uploader
To few ppl here, Mami does actually like him (hench why you see her blushing when saying that he needs to get a real girlfriend in this chap). Like 20 chapters ago she realized she had feeling for him, even when she did not really understand why herself.

Dex-chan lover
Mami is just jealous.. not jealous of the "MC x Mizuhara" but jealous of "Mizuhara is Better than Mami".
there is such trope of girls jealous of other prettier girls then turn to bullying her right?

VIP
MC is dumb and made dumb decision, but he is not a bad guy. mizuhara know, even she is annoying tsun, she know this herself the best. mami is just bitch being bitch. and as usual being prejudice by calling MC using mizuhara for his greed. while she isn't complitely wrong, main purpose of MC is still her grandma. he never purposefully bring her to blasting off in front of his friends. in the beach it was coincidental (MC is the one has plan first before mizuhara with her friends), even now, it was mizuhara that coming (probably purposefully) to place where our MC works. rukia is too innocent for her own good, might do some dumb decission but definitely not a bad girl either.

This MC is actually pretty great. Can't figure out why he's being flamed here. Maybe I'm too old.

Really enjoy this manga and the comment section. God damn people here got played with like a fiddle, the mangaka is just great.

Dex-chan lover
mami is dumb. it's her fault for breaking up with him for some other guy, and now shes trying to act like she was the one who got dumped , and deserves MC back. also Sumi is best girl.

SHIT GOT REAALLLL....!!! Wonder what would she say about that? Would she confess that she actually like kazuya 6dor real? Though I feel its impossible.
Anyway, use the time machine please... If possible a few chapters forward.

Fed-Kun's army
uuuuuu nice

The ratio of Support MC vs Crucify MC in the community is swinging in the middle maybe even towards supporting MC !

I am on the same page with people who think Mami is just jealous. I don't realy think she likes MC that much but instead she acts like the dog in the manger. She feels miserable and she wants MC to feel miserable too.

Aggregator gang
Funny how you can't really hate Mami anymore, especially compared to how hateful the MC is.

Mami and Kibe are the only ones who can do something for this manga.

I just checked in randomly. I forgot about this crappy manga. The MCs still garbage and they're adding more options that mean nothing. She stayed for a yr? Dont know why I bothered to check and see if he became someone worth reading about...

Users who are viewing this thread