Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - The Girlfriend and her Dream 2

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought she was going to botch her performance, but of course she has to be perfect.
Now that we spent a whole chapter praising how Mizuhara is great, can we please move forward the plot at least a bit?

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly, I have nothing to complain about in this chapter.

Feels weird.

Dex-chan lover
Literally the only thing MC did this chapter was enjoying the play but as expected haters gonna hate.

Aggregator gang
how dare this virgin idiot-kun just sit and enjoy the show! is he stupid? it's such an unnatural development for him. I just hate this manga!

Actually enjoyed this chapter. hell, not sure what people expected to happen.

Dex-chan lover
It's really nice chapter, i was expecting something along the line of her ruining the play because she's sees him and get embarrassed, glad it's not the case at all

Tfw you hate the manga for the sake of your previous judgement .. Grow up kids.
BTW isn't it pretty obvious about what is gonna happen next... I still like this manga.. Be true to yourself tsunderes

VIP
this is nice chapter because MC act normal for once! what the hell?

Decent chapter but was there really a fucking need to show that chick as a cliffhanger to last week's chapter just for her to do nothing in this one? Bait and switch.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter isn’t bad at all. However, MC is still melodramatic to the point of absurdity. Just cause his melodrama isn’t actively fucking something up doesn’t make it any less grating.

The chapter could’ve been about half as long and nothing would have been lost.

MC pee himself at the end

cool chapter, good to see Mizuhara other side that we never see before

Dex-chan lover
An actually great chapter. But it's out of character for this MC to be so observant of other people's feelings lol

Users who are viewing this thread