Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - The Girlfriend and the Father

Lmao I almost forgot that his father saw this. How many chapters has it been now? Like 40 or more? Damn the pacing is slow af

Fed-Kun's army
How little social intelligence do you have to have to look down a girls top while she’s giving you a heartfelt thanks for encouraging her when she was down? Fam I’ve never even held a girls hand before and I know not to do that.

Fed-Kun's army
What is the timeline if he saw then with the money like 40 chapters ago and is only know following up on it

Fed-Kun's army
@MangoCo
@KatilTekir

Y'all saw how he mentioned their 1 year anniversary, right? The dad visited when Grandma broke out of the hospital when he first rented the girl, so the dad, who has seen them since then, for some reason waited a year to do anything about it.

Banned
On one hand... glasses ON! <3
On the other hand... crocs... -_-

Also what the hell is with wearing that huge scarf... but her legs are basically uncovered and her coat is unzipped. I mean what is even the point of going around simultaneously wrapped up AND exposed like that? No wonder he was staring. Were her tits getting sweaty and needed ventilating or something? It isn't that humid in Japan, is it?

And they say; he's just a 20 year old dude

HOW COME A NOT SO TEENAGER THINK THIS WAY?! COME ON. HAVE SOME SENSE AND... I KNOW YOU'RE BEING EAGER TO HER ATTENTION, BUT ISN'T THIS TOO MUCH?

... What.

"You borrowed money from someone! Have you no shame?!" *punches*

... Okay well there goes any investment I had in the father. He's just as stupid as the other characters it seems. Honestly I'm probably dropping this if NOTHING good happens by chapter 60.

Dex-chan lover
...What the fuck is this bizarre ass chapter? When did this even happen in the manga where he saw this? And he's just now doing something about seeing it? What the fuck is wrong with his father?

I was so happy when the dad punched his idiot son, but then all that went to shit when the father is just as stupid as the little shit he raised.

Gawd I hate fucking them! But I can't stop reading!

where is ruka bring ruka back or do something with these two .........its killing me..........

Its pretty clear the author had something different in mind for this plotpoint but ended up forgetting about it.

Double-page supporter
why look at her cleavage when you can look at those GLORIOUS CROCS, smh.

Fed-Kun's army
@gleamingcobra wdym? Ruka doesn’t put up with even half the garbage the MC gives Mizuhara, Mizuhara is a god sent for being this patient with a guy that builds a mountain of lies and makes constant fuck ups

Users who are viewing this thread