Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 1

Banned
See... this thing...
f3d20f13aa.jpg

In her Uni mode with the full glasses + braids, she is a solid 8.5/10 at least (she is too skinny to manage any higher).
In home-mode with JUST the glasses, she is either a 7.5 or 8/10.
Without the glasses and with her usual boring shitty dresses, she is a 5/10.
But THAT TUFT OF HAIR takes her down to at most a 4/10.

Lemme guess, nothing's gonna happen next chapter.... This author has the habbit of making something seem like it will develop to trashing it the very next chapter

Chad with a developing harem to a simp...odd character development

@Othoy Well, Simps are totally the hot new thing nowadays. At least he gets to see the girl in person right? No matter how stupid it might be to actually want to date someone you pay to hang out with, it's still better than throwing money at a screen without ever meeting them.
Honestly just makes me sad that so many guys feel the need to resort to these kinds of measures

Do I have my timeline right? The dad shows up to address this after waiting something like 9 months (summer - spring)?

Double-page supporter
@vny3kh6 I heard that as you get older you move slower. Maybe he was walking to Kazuya's apartment the whole time.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
I want better for Ruka but that was about as blatant as you can get for a confession this early in a romcom. I can't shit on Kazuya for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread