Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 60 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 5

Dex-chan lover
Never visited her ex when they were together. But now that he is with another girl she invites herself to trespass his home and even records the interiors.
Mami is just a bomb waiting to explode.

Dex-chan lover
Beta beta beta self cucking mc
Beta beta beta bitch Boi mc
Beta beta beta running away from putang

Aggregator gang
@kronix you are a cancer of every manga comment section on this site. I could literally pick a random manga and chances are your comment will be there bitching about the plot.

Group Leader
I honestly wonder how this manga is being received over in Japan. Like, this is one of the most hateable main characters I've ever seen, a poster child for everything wrong with wishy-washy flaky people who never say what they mean or tell the truth, and not only has he not shown any substantial improvement in the entire run of this manga, you could argue he's gotten worse. Yet still has like 4 or 5 girls interested in him because he was nice to them one time or something. It's actually become impossible to even relate to this character anymore as he's gone beyond just an awkward person trying to do right in the end and has instead become a terrible, entitled pervert manchild that never learns and never even attempts to improve.

So do people in Japan hate this manga as much as this comments section? I would honestly love to know.

Dex-chan lover
@ehyclipse
Had the phone recording it when she opened the door so it wouldn't be surprising if she also recorded her talk with the main girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Hexxy My wish is for this garbage to get the axe so I can stop wasting my time waiting for this piece of shit MC to redeem himself. He is always going to be that B E T A S E L F C U C K MC who is too wishy washy to do anything and grow a pair of fucking balls. He even goes back on his words for example, when this manga started he said he would only rent the GF until he finds a real GF. Here comes a short hair girl that wants to be his real GF and he turns her down. THE FUCK? BRUH U JUST SAID U WOULD ONLY RENT UNTIL U FIND A REAL ONE THE FUCK IS THE WRONG W U?

I am sure there are other instances where the MC fucked up but yeah this MC is pretty fucking shit

Supporter
@Hexxy I honestly wonder how this manga is being received over in Japan.

Probably the same as this comments section, although not quite as intense. Some manga publishers keep focusing ever-more-tightly on a handful of "nice guys" who will never find the kind of relationship they fantasize about, and want to 1) blame that fact on the women around them (for not being like Chizuru) and 2) believe there is a Chizuru for them.

As long as this subsection of publishers can keep getting these "nice guys" to spend the money they'll never need for a relationship, they'll keep catering to them -- so they don't need to worry that they're increasingly turning healthy people off. And as long as this subsection of publishers keeps catering to them, the "nice guys" can keep avoiding reality, and throwing tantrums when people point out the flaws in their fantasies.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuroageha
She stops right before she steps onto the place where the shoes are, so she didnt actually trespass, and i dont think she recording anything. She brought up Kazus number and then had a flashback of what she saw, is what it looks like. She is a bomb though, I can't wait to see what Mami does from here on out

Dex-chan lover
I love Mami! Can't wait for her to crash this flashback sequence that's going to waste a week or three of our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread