Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - The Girlfriend and the Gift 3

"I am glad I rented you today!"

even prostitutes wouldn't want to hear that from their customers.

Also the author is INTENTIONALLY trying to prove rental girl friends are the best.......its like being a man without a dick....

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading when that 2nd rental gf was introduced and decided to jump to the current one to see how it developed.

wow MC did not change at all despite all those multiple bravados to change XD

It's been a while since I've been rooting so much for side waifus.. Ruka and Sumi are way to freaking cute.

Double-page supporter
Sumi kinda gave me the vibes of Mami. Like a purer more helpful and positive version of Mami.

Calm-downn guyysss...
This is just a manga..and I know Its not real..
Just coool about it!

*Flips table anyways*

Fed-Kun's army
"Did you just assume her thermal properties"
Literally blown apart.

Fed-Kun's army
"Did you just assume her thermal properties"
My sides are in orbit now, thanks a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
These bystanders are the most talkative people I've ever seen. In every fucking chapter there is always a bystander talking about the girls looks. In reality, people don't pay that much attention to other people and wouldn't make comments about the girl being so out of the dude's league. And if they did, it wouldn't be overheard by the couple. It must get annoying trying to translate shit like that every chapter

Banned
So I've got to chapters where there are two translations... and I check the differences...

... and the main difference is still that Jet is still trying + failing to be funny with ad-hoc bullshit mistranslations.

Yeah, I'll just switch to the other ones. They sometimes leave things untranslated, but it is worth it not to put up with Jet's nonsense.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoriCoto comedy ia subjective, but I really do fuck with these ones. It's better to try, fail and then end up with something funny, rather than just sticking to borind same old same old

Dex-chan lover
Noo~~!! Sumi- don't fall for the deep end >.< our beloved child of the comment section.

@sunsetchaos

Please don't even compare her to Mami, it just feels really cursed :<

Users who are viewing this thread