Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 68

Fed-Kun's army
Considering the kind of person mc is, it's not surprising if some wish him ill, and Mami is probably the best for that. =D

Group Leader
I liked Sumi initially, but I am insulted that her character is becoming "just another younger girl that chases him as he chase Mizuhara". I wanted her to have a bit more to her character other than "quiet and trying to not be quiet" before trying for the MC. Fortunately for the author, I can find it in my magnanimous personality to forgive him/her for this slight and only reduce my score from 10/10 best girl to 9/10 best girl because her character art and facial expressions blew my pants off this chapter.

Group Leader
Rental Rangers maybe be right , but why added mighty morphin instead of translathing the text about stage show? MMPR have nothing to do there (more than using sentai as base lol)
Also how someone can like Mami? Chorizu? wat XD

Dex-chan lover
Mami is the only reason I’m reading this manga. Sumi’s a close second, but I feel there isn’t a girl that feels as real as Mami in this story.

Good taste.

Supporter
Thank you much, /a/. ?

@karecurry i can't stand watching sumi getting hurt everytime she helps kazuya T_T
A thoughtful comment? ...wait, I'm still at MangaDex, right? :-\

@Sternberg aaaaaahhh damn, she's the best girl now, fuck Ruka
Yes to both. ?

@elfalas Considering the kind of person mc is, it's not surprising if some wish him ill, and Mami is probably the best for that. =D
Two thoughtful comments? Yeah, apparently I woke up in opposite world today.

@Majora Oh, I didn't realize it was opposite day.
Why else would anyone put Ruka on the bottom and "i'm so shy >w<" at the top?

Okay, that explains that. ?
(Although I wouldn't object too much to Mami on top. Definitely not to Ruka on bottom.)

Dex-chan lover
People only like Mami because she drives the drama of the manga.

What? I'm not pointing fingers here. I'm pointing it on myself.

Dex-chan lover
If you know, feel free to send me a spoiler down the pipeline. I hate this shit and I just wanna know what happens so I can finally stop.

What is there to even like about Mami was know nothing about her besides she is jealous MC got a rental girlfriend? Makes no sense that she is way over the other girls unless you think the others are so bad Mami is default at the top due to lack of development.

Users who are viewing this thread