Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Ex and the Rental 1

Dex-chan lover
Thought on this chapter:
giphy.webp

I think we're all just reading and waiting for the inevitable meltdown. Jesus though, these characters...especially Kazu of course...

hqdefault.jpg

Group Leader
Just give Mima the cold shoulder, goddammit! You already gave up on her, why are you acting like you want to avoid her knowing you're in a relationship!?

Dex-chan lover
Ruka being a literal kid, as in it is illegal for him to be dating her makes all this make a lot more sense, but also makes him look super bad. Man up, my dude, and be like "I'm sorry, but I can literally go to jail for this"

Dex-chan lover
@weoooo

It's illegal for him to fuck her, but it's not illegal for them to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Anyway I just don't understand the MC's motivations. Why does he try to hide everything from all the different girls? He's not interested in Mami, so who cares what she knows? And why try to hide that she's his ex from Ruka? She clearly figured it out within a few seconds anyway. And if he isn't actually interested in Ruka, then why not just... tell her that, and break up with her?

It's been 75 goddamn chapters and he's even more spineless than when we started.

@LysandersTreason What do you mean its illegal to fuck Ruka? Check the age of consent in Japan again, pl0x.
To answer your question, because he is inexperienced and immature. And also lacks self-confidence. All this together, we call them betacucks. :)

@Weoooo Sry dood, there are some places on earth where even kids can have fun.

He's just a horny bastard that likes every pussy that hes close to but heck what a kinda relatable asshole

Users who are viewing this thread