Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - The Ex and the Rental 2

Aggregator gang
Ruka saying exactly what needed to be said. Kazuya doesn't deserve her, and never will.

Power Uploader
Mami is absolutely best grill. That piece of shit MC does not deserve her

Dex-chan lover
This Manga is approaching the 100 chapters mark and still no big character developments... Really makes you think, does this garbage deserves all of its praise? It is with certainty that this will most likely end up open ended or with the typical Romance in the last chapter CUZ fuck development. The Mc never grows the fmcs never learns its just recycled garbage over and over again.

The only reason I keep reading this garbage is because I want to believe the author is not a complete idiot and will provide the Mc with the much needed balls

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh, Mami's connecting the dots. Best girl about to breathe some life into this boring story.

Ya know, if this manga goes the School Days route, I won't even be mad.
In fact, I think I might even enjoy it. I know it won't, but its fun to think about.

(1 million sold, though? For this? Wow, just wow.)

Dex-chan lover
Mami is undoubtedly the most INTERESTING character in the show. And she seems to be the only one capable of self reflection and growth.

If you think about it, this is sort of like a shoujo manga with Mami as the MC, except it's told from the perspective of the idiot ex boyfriend.

Double-page supporter
Ruka being the voice of the readers.
Chapter aside, that number of sales is a good number or a so-so number.

Why is Mami stuck in this mangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Dex-chan lover
Mami is still in this manga because the MC is too spineless to tell her to fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread