Kanojo to Himitsu to Koimoyou - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Page 1 "May 12, isn't that.."

Thanks for the speedy releases.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to both the birthday and the date in the amusement park.

Dex-chan lover
"Am I turning into shiyuu?" I didn't get that part, is shiyuu supposed to be shameless?? I don't remember when she acted shameless

Dex-chan lover
Y'now, even without the superpowers, this would be a nice slice-of-life series.

is the kuundere going to read the jk's mind and find out she has superpowers too?

Dex-chan lover
Aw this was really nice and it will be nice to see Shiyuu's reaction.

Also nice getting physical copies of Bloom into You, I always thought the character designs were really good.

Thanks for translating the chapters.

aahh...im jealous..Physical copy of Bloom Into You currently out of stock in my local bookstore..Congrats on getting it..

and ohh~thank you so much for the fast update.. she put so much effort on picking her gift..

Dex-chan lover
Well, no doubt the clerk assumed was for her boyfriend and thats why she suggested the plain one.
I assume they started dating no long after meeting at school and that also wasnt too long ago. Is somehow a baseless gamble tho. Maybe not knowing the birthday or hugging being a big deal lead me to think that.

Dex-chan lover
I think thats a good gift, it has a good use
Had a friend give me a pencil case while I was in college and it was such a great gift. All my pens, pencils, erasers, markers, etc. were all over the place my backpack. I still have it and it works great. Also has amusing Engrish on it: "Stop is life when you have to stop"

Users who are viewing this thread