Kanojo to Kare no Kankei - Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A very seemingly reasonable male lead but still has spots when he get flustered and acts very mature in his age??? IM IN! Their relationship might have started differently unlike others, but I find it very lovely especially how fast they seemed to click.

Lots of romcom will take hundreds of chapters to get to this point then end lmao. So Im very curious to follow their journey in this.

And a resume???? Omggg Sooo fluffin adorableeee!!!
Hahahaha and when you think about it. A tinder profile is pretty much the same as that kinda resume raite(?)

Great start! Thanks so much forty-four minute scans for picking this up!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Deja vu...

But for real what happened to the original upload? 🤔

Double-page supporter
I still haven't found what's interesting about this manga, maybe I'll try to read the next few chapters...

this was adorable, anyone got more recommendations like this? just a cute romance with no forced drama

Dex-chan lover
That was certainly cute 🥰

Also, yeah, as much as people complain about the opposite I don’t think straight men or boys are allowed to hate women for being assertive assuming assertive doesn’t mean “breaking a restraining order”.

Dex-chan lover
if only it was this easy irl
Going on dates with the intention of figuring out if you want to be in an intimate relationship is very much like interviewing for a job, but it's normally worse and it usually costs money.

Double-page supporter
What an amazing first chapter. Thanks for picking this up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread