Kanojo to Kare no Kankei - Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This looks like just the right kind of silly dumb fun that I'm here for.

Though I'm having a weird sense of deja vu, like someone translated this chapter months ago and then pulled their work from the site at some point afterwards. The art also feels extremely familiar even though the listed artist has no other credits to their name on this site

Group Leader
This looks like just the right kind of silly dumb fun that I'm here for.

Though I'm having a weird sense of deja vu, like someone translated this chapter months ago and then pulled their work from the site at some point afterwards. The art also feels extremely familiar even though the listed artist has no other credits to their name on this site
it did get translated a while back but it was with very questionable quality, you can find it in mangapark

Dex-chan lover
It isn't really my genre, but, I must voice; This is the kind of Shoujo even I will read!

Also, the art feels very fresh.

Dex-chan lover
it seems that this author always got for themselves good artists, or maybe good artists flock upon the author cause their stories is good?
who knows, regardless, i'm loving it 😉

Dex-chan lover
A fucking resume.
LMAO
That girl is going places ! Places that may or may not include a love hotel, but places anyway !

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Write your resume in the comments and I'll tell you why you're single

Users who are viewing this thread