Kanojo to Kare no Kankei - Heibon na Hayakawa-san to Heibon na Miura-kun no Hibon na Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Trial Period

Dex-chan lover
Okay that’s super cute and everything. They have a nice dynamic and I like that they’re clear about feelings and aired everything out (so no hanging drama like pretending for whatever reason (as if people actually need to verify two people are dating beyond them announcing it))

But like…. dating IS the trial period. At least up until moving in together and especially so for High Schoolers in their first romance. That’s kinda the point. You go on dates with someone to see if you want to continue deepening the relationship and make more commitments. In my experience relationships in highschool had a shelf life of like 2 weeks if that.

Double-page supporter
this is the cuteness doses that i need 🥺
hoping their relationship to work out well 😇

Dex-chan lover
Gosh theyre soooo adorkableeee!
Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Loved this and how they are just being open with each other. I was happy to see him bring the resume! It would have been a shame for her to stress over it and it not be used...like when you apply to jobs and then fill out everything anyway -_-

Supporter
Snap back to reality my fellow ugly bastard looking bros, there's no romance with proper dialogue and no drama with even a "third wheel proof" agreement out there

Aggregator gang
:''''') they're so cute

i love that they really make things clear with each other, and even though what they're looking for is just a romantic experience, they're being sincere about it 🥰

thank you for your work 🙇🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread