Kanojo wa Otou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Normies

Dex-chan lover
Saph-san, THANK YOU! My weird-ass manga is back and it's hilarious!

And in no way your scanlation is bad! I do see a few awkward expressions and spelling errors. But most importantly, it's clean, I understand most everything (except "lull", what is "lull"?), and this is only your first-time translation! ✌️

I really look forward to continue reading this series. Thank you again!

Dex-chan lover
6 years, you say... felt like 25, though. Will reread to remember what's going on.

Thanks for picking it up!

Supporter
Thanks a lot to have picked up this one!
It's a short one but I really look forward to see the end of it, as it is quite funnier than I expected.

Contributor
Thanks for picking it up! I’m glad Kawada-sensei also found a big break in Jump+.

Dex-chan lover
I have no memory of this, but apparently I was following this :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
6 year update.. wow. Thanks for the translation of this weird, strange manga!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I was just thinking about this series the other day. Can’t believe it’s been so long. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
But most importantly, it's clean, I understand most everything (except "lull", what is "lull"?), and this is only your first-time translation! ✌️
Lull is a word and it was used correctly in this chapter. It means a temporary pause or decline in activity.

Saph, you have my thanks for translating Kanojo wa Otou-san as well! I've been waiting a long time to know how this story ends.

omg i was just thinkin about this one the other day yearning for some new chapters. thank you so much for picking it up!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This manga rules so much. I'm sad to learn there were only two volumes, but that means that it can be completed. You're doing a great service.

Dex-chan lover
JUST HOURS BEFORE I MOVED IT FROM 'Reading' BECAUSE I DIDN'T EXPECTED IT GET A TL UPDATE EVER

Thanks, TL!

Dex-chan lover
i remember following this manga cause i like the author's style, thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread