Kanojo wo Ubatta Ikemen Bishoujo ga Nazeka Ore made Nerattekuru - Ch. 15

Supporter
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,267
God what a fucking coward of an author holy shit, hook in and commit to NTRslop. Likely get backlash and try and course correct. Get cancelled anyway and just completely rewrite history in a way that doesn't even redeem the two main girls and makes MC even more of a fucking pillock for putting up with any of it. Impressive how he gathered pretty much every infinity stone of bad tropes and poor writing in such a short time.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
215
Finally I can throw this shit into the completed like dam bro. Also many thanks to the translators for translating this dogshit idk how many many months or yrs this manga took off of u (or ya'll) but my salutes to you for the sacrifice.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
369
Thank fucking god it's over

MC is a dumbass, abandon these two bitches for playing with your feelings for fucks sake. Fucking no self respect at all. Could've make them grovel with guilt for the shit they've done
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 22, 2023
Messages
210
Man, this shit is so ass, that I fucking hate myself for keeping this as a "brain-off, just read" section in my library. But holy shit that was so ass.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
564
The fact that he blamed himself for her toxic insecurity is mind boggling, and the fact that he didn't straight up reject them both harshly pathetic. Dude has zero self respect
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
12
"Knowing that this act would hurt Souta-kun"
"No, it's fine, I'm the one who should apologize for making you feel anxious"

This must be the shittiest dialogue in the history of shittiests dialogues in all the world, what an awful Gf and what a spineless Mc

I agree with many of you, he should've just dumped both girls and move on, that would made at least a good moment that this manga lacked so much
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
93
Unlike most people, I didn't hate it. That being said, I wish Ena has any development, hard to give a shit about her when all we saw her do was leave MC for someone else and then come back at the end to tell us that it was just pretend
You could say the second time in the library would be a sprout of that, but yeah, if you're going to get that short, just ignore Ena altogether and make the happy ending be about Mizushima.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
540
Just to see why this manga have so ass rating, decide to open final chapter, no regret lmao XD
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
3,709
Thanks for the scanlation, it was neat

Ending feels sudden and I don't think Ena has enough characterization for a harem ending, but I enjoy some moments here and there
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top