Kanojo wo Ubatta Ikemen Bishoujo ga Nazeka Ore made Nerattekuru - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
31
What Ena did was NOT okay and definitely not forgiveable. Betrayal hurts horribly and she's a toxic manipulator for playing games with him like that. I would not take her back. Bad twist ending.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
239
I knew how this would end months ago thanks to looking up spoilers, but did this get the axe treatment?
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 24, 2020
Messages
54
honestly this was in my updates tab (i forgot abt this) and i kinda binged it in one sitting, ending is okayish i guess
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
838
Thank you for translating it to the end!

But ooh. This is that ending someone spoiled a while back. And my feelings are about the same now that I have all the context for it.

I don't think he should be with either of them. The lies, the acts, everything with the two of them is built on gaslighting and manipulation. Why would someone trust people like that going forward? What other emotional terrorism will they construct as a "test" in the future when a feeling of insecurity creeps in?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top