Kanokon

Dex-chan lover
Read some anime comments and the male MC seems to be a beta. Not going to read this crap!

The manga version is a lot more balls then the more shota bait anime one.

This turned into a cluster---- for me at the end. Like really don't know who people were and shi just popped out of nowhere.

Group Leader
Manga was too short to capture the important stuffs of the novel - perhaps it’s bad pacing, or it just simply didn’t have enough chapters to be a good adaptation - but it’s one better than the anime, and a good read. Art was also very cute.

The ending turned into cluster after Ch.42. I've never read the novels, but it felt like this series was axed and the author had to rush the story through to the ending with those final 5 chapters.
But other than the rushed ending this was decent reading with a lot of fanservice and even some borederline Smut scenes every now and then.

If I had to compare the manga to the anime adaptation, I would say that the manga offers an actual story while the anime is all about "oneshota" fanservice. I'm not saying that the anime version is bad or anything, but don't let it to discourage you from reading this because the manga version is slightly different. =)

My verdict is 6/10 - It's a fine series and manga doesn't have to be 8</10 in order to be entertaining. =)
(if it wasn't for that cluster ending I would have given it 7/10)

This was finished years ago so when I seen a new chapter I thought it was a afterwords or something nope

Dex-chan lover
Throughout the story much of the stuff felt convoluted. Arcs went and came but it didn't feel they contributed much to the overall plot. This left the middle of the series as a very slow read. The only thing that stuck was Kouta and Chizuru discovering love one step at a time and discovering the secret of Chiruzu's power. In particular the last few chapters felt rushed, a sign of an ax, as it was unclear this arc in particular would be the last one until chapter 47.

Nonetheless, there's a generous amoumt of fanservice and lewd scenes from Kouta and his eventual harem. These scenes begin immediately in the first chapter, which avoided romcom tropes that can drag a series like a dense MC. The scenes bordered on hentai at times, which was some discomforting but  very stimulating, so they're a welcome addition. Plus, Fox Girl. 'Nuff said.

7/10.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's already a million times better than the anime just because I don't have to listen to the male lead's unbearable 2 year old voice.

Users who are viewing this thread