Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 5 - First date

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation! I was anticipating it for a while! Like everyone else,I hope Gritonia (the original country) gets what's coming for them.

Supporter
Thank you for update. Is it slow because you wait until all of the parts so you can make it a full chapter? You guys awesome!
We really take our time, but if we had more redrawers and cleaners we could go faster šŸ˜›. There are already translation drafts until chapter 8 (and part of 9). 6 should be releasedā€¦ hopefully soonish?

Supporter
I only checked out the Raws, so it might be in accurate.
The MC was worried about her sister but knew that her letters will be intercepted, if she send them. So one of the maid revealed herself to be a ninja and offer to visit and protect her sister. The MC accepted the offer. The ninja visited her sister and delivered her letter in secret. After her sister learned what happened and heard people gossiping behind her back, she plotted to deposted the crown prince. I think by supported another prince who was either sickly or had social anxiety. Meanwhile the MC was tasked with teaching magic to a young noble girl. Although I can't discern the reason.
You will know the reasonā€¦ someday lol. Already read the raws until 16 to have an idea, so tell your friends! We need redrawers!

Fed-Kun's army
oh no its cause i was pretty busy so everything was pretty slow in the group so just got back this week and uploaded the chapter
We are not worthy of your translations! But please please please give us more!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! I was anticipating it for a while! Like everyone else,I hope Gritonia (the original country) gets what's coming for them.
The saddest part is that an entire country is paying for the misdeeds of a handful of idiots.

Aggregator gang
The saddest part is that an entire country is paying for the misdeeds of a handful of idiots.

Everyone who knew her or met her treated her badly in some way. That was implied in the beginning and again when she reminisces about it later. So they deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread