Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 6 - Emergency Countermeasures Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that asshole ex-fiancee prince even has a brain lol
Actually, he has a brain,
but for the wrong purpose: the king and the crown prince were struck with illness that only Philia knew how to make the cure, so he kicked her out of the country to ensure both the king and the crown prince died in order to become king, also he secretly make a deal to sold out his kingdom to a neighboring country for a large sum of gold.

Dex-chan lover

but for the wrong purpose: the king and the crown prince were struck with illness that only Philia knew how to make the cure, so he kicked her out of the country to ensure both the king and the crown prince died in order to become king, also he secretly make a deal to sold out his kingdom to a neighboring country for a large sum of gold.
By his actions, I'm anticipating Gritonia will be virtually annihilated, and refugees will be flocking to the border.

Dex-chan lover
the ex-fiancee is the most prick a-hole, like dude.

he really sacrificed his whole country for golds in LN (he actually planning this all for sake of money)

edit : Thanks for the help, moderator. i didn't know how to mark text as spoiler since it different on each site. now i know mangadex tag for spoiler thanks for this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a feeling Mia is going to parnacota for seeing her sister and Gritonia is almost fuc*ed up by the monster

By ch 10, when the clown prince propose to her, she finally decide to get serious about investigating Philia's sudden departure to Parnacotta.

Didn't take long before she learn the truth.

And she plan to stay to avenge her sister, because if her sister won't take vengeance then she will do it for her.
...with the help of the maid ninja that Philia sent to contact Mia and inform her of this upcoming crisis + protect Mia from harm
(since the trash parents keep burning her letters sent the normal way)

Dex-chan lover
the ex-fiancee is the most prick a-hole, like dude. he really sacrificed his whole country for golds in LN (he actually planning this all for sake of money)
that's a spoiler, please use the spoiler filter

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that the sisters have such good relationship! They both care about each other deeply and we can actually feel it, that's honestly rare in this kind of story.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just checked the author's previous works.

Apparently, the author also made another series involving caring sisters like this one I just happened to follow as well (no wonder why this one feels somehow familiar to me)

And other 2 series where MCs' sisters are kinda asshole, at least judging by its synopsis.

Interesting. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
oh man, the letter won't reach her sister because the prince is an asshole isn't?

Dex-chan lover

Apparently, the author also made another series involving caring sisters like this one I just happened to follow as well (no wonder why this one feels somehow familiar to me)

And other 2 series where MCs' sisters are kinda asshole, at least judging by its synopsis.

I didn't realized that that series has the same author :O

Dex-chan lover
So where's the secret ending where Mia and Philia do the Toothless boogie to Driftveil dance together while the ex fiancee rots in the depth of Avernus?

Dex-chan lover
There are still some people worth saving in FMC's home country...
I don't like it, but that's the way it is...

Dex-chan lover

huh you're right. 4 out of 5 works the MCs have sisters, I wonder does the author has sister-complex irl lol XD

Dex-chan lover

I'm actually pretty impressed. dudes not an idiot at all, he's a legitimate VILLAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread