Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Ch. 52 - Sharing Information and a New Skill

Dex-chan lover
He just now realised that returning to his old world would mean leaving her alone? Or did he just plan on taking her with him? Welcome to Japan, Elf-san; original story, don't steal.

Well, there are many isekai where frequent cross world travel is possible. Just not most.

Delaying telling her is bad. It means keeping a secret because he doesn't trust her. And it means guilt is going to grow on him, too.

I like her evil face on page 20.

"They seem to be having fun~"
That's a bit of an understatement. She's literally sparkling with excitement.

One trident isn't badass enough, so let's dual-wield.

Can't she just shoot him from where they stand?

We're in chapter 52, and our OP Healer just learned Cure. There's something to be said about that.

He's totally staying there.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Dex-chan lover
He should impregnate her before heading back to Earth. So she isn't lonely and has something to remember him by.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I think he should totally bring Lusha to Earth with them and just retire to the countryside and tour the country like tourist after finding a stable source of income.... like a certain dream hoping elf wife.... what was the manga title, kinda hazy....
welcome to japan elf-san

Fed-Kun's army
Why would they assumed it’s a guarantee that door will be connected to earth?
assuming the probability mc staying when the time to get in the far away door, what if ren & ruri get sent to another different world again?

Users who are viewing this thread