Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This Healer is Useless

when
kek.. whats up with that reaction.. they don't know what evasion was? do they don't have assassins? nor thieves?
well for me.. i was into that.. when he was really thinking about stats allocation.. but then he suddenly dumped it into one stats..
so.. you are a healer and an EVA type (Dungeon Seeker anyone?).. how would you level up yourself exactly now? hmm?

tsk.. all of these isekai with their 'im a gamer' tag are pretty stupid when it matters..
you know.. like basic balanced stats allocation?
when you play toram, an actual hardcore mmorpg, you realize there were never a freakin balanced stat. if you want to dps do all str. its just the weak mindset and the weak shit, toram requires you to only dump into 1 stat and the game is still hard af. meanwhile balanced stat are useless in this game, you can't even do anything. if you actually ever played any hard game, you either become 1 hp dps or 10k hp tank without dmg and you need to adapt in this game. so don't worry. people said play dark soul to suffer but they never tried toram in their live.

That king was shit just like MC said due he is greed type who shows his power and wealth but those contributors who did for him was being non-existent at all.
Well, MC actually has 150 Stat points due his recovery already started from 100 and he just dump all 50 points remaining to Evasion due his old wound still bothered him so much.
When that king heard what he said, he suddenly thrown into prison since MC considered as useless. Well, I prefer that MC will live independent rather than being bound by that shit kingdom and beat him in his ass mutiple times
I think the name piznut fits him a lot cuz its sounds like piss nut 🤣

Yeah if I was in his shoes my first main quest would be to beat the crap out of all the people in that room, I’ll make sure it’s extra special for the King.

Users who are viewing this thread