Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This Healer is Useless

The protag must have played the Trails/Kiseki series if he's going for an evade tank build.

Dex-chan lover
When you try to explain to someone why you put all your stats in one place but they just do t understand and just leave you to die

Dex-chan lover
Guard and kingdom shenanigans : BAKAYARO!! ALL EVASION???? HoW StUpId!!!!

Also Guard : WHY I CANT HIT HIM???

Are they really dont understand evasion stat means?

You guys should drop this if you're new. The main character is literally the epitome of stupid. This manga was probably made for 10 year old kids to kill time. The plot is repetitive and boring and the characters are so generic you can tell what role they are just by looking at the design.

I get that 223 is expressing their opinion, but at least let them read a few chapters to see if it's worth their time, everyone has different tastes. This comment will be edited and I'll tell you what I think.

Edit: Definitely not my king of manga, when I first saw the title, I at least thought he could fight. Plus I like when the MC is solo, fighting with people are annoying. Plus these people (commenters) think they are "smart", if they get teleported they would either be freaking out, or read to many Isekai mangas. Plus, they would probably die the moment they step outside the gate, all these people speaking badass until it's time to show how "badass" they are.

Double-page supporter
if it was me, I frantically beat down the phone for showing error connection XD

Dex-chan lover
I always find this trope ridiculously retarded. King/princess always evil, summoned kids' reaction always slow and sedated. MC always has a cheat and underestimated. It's the same start again, and again, and again. Authors who use this trope are so lazy, they leave everything the same besides, maybe, the characters' names.

The MC is complete idiot for dumping all his points before even testing how much points affect skills, and for not just saying he already has a 100 points into heal.

Somehow, I half expected this would happen. Maybe it was due to experience with the Rising of the Shield Hero, but I thought the King was going to do something stupid because he didn't like the main character. Not that's going to stop me from reading this.

Be Like :
images

Im legit getting bored of this trope happening again and again why cant we have another out of the box idea like tensura or kumo des ga

Dex-chan lover
Kinda a half baked idea. Didn’t think of a good reason of him getting out so ‘You bad, brrrr.’ Without asking

Users who are viewing this thread