Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Registering as an Adventurer

Dex-chan lover
Ok I’m staying for the cute slime.
It better become his pet.
Or maybe he can join and form a party with it.
..if it doesn’t turn him down.

Any other Healer MC manga to recommend? Other than this one, I've been following the ones below as well:

SEIJA MUSOU: SALARYMAN, ISEKAI DE IKINOKORU TAME NI AYUMU MICHI
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
The Wrong Way to use Healing Magic

Dex-chan lover
The logical flaw I have trouble getting past is that in a world of stats and points, recruiters would just ask what his healing stat is.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude should’ve just said his evasion stat was 100. Like, bruh, “my ev stat is so high, none of you can land a hit”

Dex-chan lover
One AoE spell tickles him, he's dead. MC is not a gamer. Author-san, don't insult gamers' intelligence by comparing them to your brain cell mc.

I want to like this manga, I really do. Sadly, the writing is so horribly bad that it's hard to not drop this shit fast.... Between the Hiroki name being flaunted around (what a way to keep a secret name! Lucky for him the bad guys will probably ignore any obvious mistakes of the MC....) and the sheer stupidity of his self-introduction, the protagonist deserves to get smacked in the head. Hard.
And the story is so far incredibly basic... Like, yeah we all now that the "deadweight" archer will join the hero party.... Could this author be even less subtle?

Uuurgh!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn players and their meme builds, dont do that unless it's an alt goddammit

can't he just introduce himself by saying he has good healing stat instead of "hey i put all my stat point to evasion hurr durr"?
there's a limit to his idiocy that anyone can bear.

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um
I always think about these kinds of things, so I know a few tiny milk chocolates won’t do her in. Her being part human may nerf it altogether. However, if she was addicted (and she clearly enjoyed them) and chocolate was readily available, well...
Next chapter is probably him giving raisins to a werewolf chick.
Seriously, this guy needs to team up with the FPS protagonist for the ultimate dumb and dumber isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of complaining about him let's all just focus on those cute slimes.

Aggregator gang
This is dumb as fuck. He put fucking all his points into evasion when he has ONE of everything else, including accuracy, he immediately tells everybody where he put them despite everyone telling him it's shit (and he conveniently decided to fucking hide his class and healing stat, so he's selectively transparent in a way that could only signify he wants to be despised), he constantly goes on about how he chose this stupid build because he's a gAMeR (*mobile, though it's cringe regardless) and other people just don't get stats, and he's autistic about the whole situation, confused about every little thing despite being told exactly what the problem is repeatedly. I'm genuinely surprised that this made it to the third chapter without being axed. It's insulting.

Edit: And I just noticed it's rated 8.0. Seriously, I hope to god you all are NEETs. I would feel embarrassingly stupid to admit that I enjoyed this at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Monky after some time revolving around mc, the slimes enter a conversation about partying up to adventure together, and mc interjects to offer healing for the group... but gets rejected when they realize he has 50 in evasion at level 1.

Supporter
The slimes are so cute! :D I want some!

I think he will go back in the city with a few hundred slimes jumping all around him and the guards will think it's an stamped >.<

Users who are viewing this thread