Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Registering as an Adventurer

@Namako That's not what I meant, (that's my example before knowing people there just takes advantage of someone's skill). There are more ways to let them know he's capable to heal someone, he could just say he has no evasion stats to join a party. He's already a priest anyway which is an advanced class. But whatever, the author wants him to go to another party anyway so he made him like that brr

"Yes, I am a PRIEST with my highest stat being Healing."

Literally would have solved every one of his problems.

@LikeASkurn Are you talking about the contract bangles? They only limit specific things, and they apparently have to be put on with consent (ie, a contract). They can't go to other kingdoms without the kings permission, and the reason they agreed to that was "the king promised to let us three move freely as long as I wear this (contract bangle)". They aren't slaves, they just aren't allowed to leave the country.

Jtk

lmao the slimes remind me of the smallest sized slimes in minecraft

Fed-Kun's army
I was liking this manga until this chapter.
MC: I dumped points in evasion as a healer.
Everyone else: OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!
MC goes to another group.
MC: I dumped points in evasion as a healer.
Everyone else: OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!
MC: Shocked pikachu face.

With the cat girl telling him that no party will accept him when he puts points into evasion HE OPENS WITH TELLING PEOPLE HE PUT POINTS INTO EVASION. Afterwards not even saying oh yeah I also have high healing, but noooooooo then we wouldn't have everyone underestimating MC.

Jesus Christ, this chapter just puts this manga into the trash.
This kid would have to be mentally retarded to think that hmm, let me apply as a healer and also never mention that my healing stat is even remotely higher than average. And yet here he is, doing this exact thing.

Stop mentioning evasion this dude has a heavily fucking dumped intelligence stat mention you have 100 in healing you absolute dickhead

Supporter
This is literally the only chapter in the manga so far that the MC goes full derp mode, mangaka couldn't think of a good way for a "rare class" MC to end up with a beginner party full of nice people.

He could've just lied and said he had like 10 points in healing what the fuck my guy

Fed-Kun's army
MC wouldn't have problems if he just shut the fuck up and didn't mention his stat dumping into evasion. Just say "I'm a healer" and prove how good you are at your job in the moment. Ffs.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona Some writers can't seem to help but toss their characters the Idiot Ball as a means of introducing the "hardships." Kind of wrote themselves into a corner here with it too. If he explained what his stats were, nobody'd have any complaints then. But they're so ridiculous that he must not mention their value. They don't want him to get into any random party easily, but healers are desirable enough to do so. Pretty much had to wing it with the "I can't shut up about my evasion" thing.

@Glomoro Well, in this story everyone plays catch with the idiot ball tbh. No one even asked him how many points in recovery he has, they just leave (or throw him in jail). Also the dude is a priest not a healer but never thought of mentioning that. Finally, if no party wants him, he could just go to the church or the hospital and cure people for money. As a "gamer" he should know that.

Dex-chan lover
@U235 Well, the class thing was under the same "better be quiet about it" category cornering him a bit on what he could say, and I guess he'd be able to do some sort of traveling doctor thing but gotta be adventurer apparently. Cast is playing racquetball with the idiot ball in some dark corner I suppose.

Aggregator gang
wtf, plz nerf evasion...at least add diminishing point, GM :v

Users who are viewing this thread