Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - My Life in Another World

none gonna mention page 21/22 dwarf missed attack resulted to embarrassed status condition?
That blush was mighty fine in detail

So uh, we gonna gloss over the part on page 17 where the MC's and Dwarf's dialogue are switched?

Dex-chan lover
He does not pay attention to agro, can avoid damage with no effort, can't kill anything, and is wandering into a high mob encounter area.

NB4 MC agro's a swarm of monsters and unintentionally starts a monster wave.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to wonder why I read this series. Maybe just to entertain the thought of Evasion Healer.
Though, the MC is insufferable.

Double-page supporter
Inn Lady a milf we want but not deserved
also what is wrong on page17 lmao the sentence in bubble 2 and 3 got swap
don't take this serie serious lol when you reading this you just gotta unequip your brain first
@nirleka agi in ragnarok online is cool and game until developer make a patch that flee(evasion) get divide by the number of monster that are attacking us

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia
funny you say that since.
He's actually gonna suffer for that a little when he bites off more than he can chew in the slime cave when over 20+ slimes start attacking and the sheer numbers start to get lucky hits in.

orp

@NotALewdGuy
Agreed, the concept is interesting, and it started interesting enough, but the execution is godawful. Generic Gary Stu in the world of cardboard NPCs.

Liu

@cor3zone In the 2nd chapter, he did tell he was a "gamer at the core". He also said that he felt like being "litterally in a classic rpg". And finally, he did know about stats investment, healer and other jobs positionning, mana pool. To me it sounded like he he knew about RPG. But ye maybe you're right, he might just be a casual gamer who plays only mobile games and thinks he's an hardcore gamer.

Dex-chan lover
@Liu That's true, the way he thinks makes it seem like he plays more than mobile. But it's all we've seen so far.🙂

Knowing about RPGs and actually playing any decent amount of them, are two separate things. I know the general gist of CoD gameplay, for instance, but I haven't even touched one since 2009.😏

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bleh so slow. What's with the highly detailed yet unnecessary exposition. Author running out of ideas this early in the manga chapter. Not looking good.

Why is this so much behind other site like Mangarock?
This manga is already at chapter 72, way ahead of this...?

Users who are viewing this thread