Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Disturbing Rumor and a Secret Meeting

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey Yeah the old games where you did need a healer and the healer needed his team. Where you couldnt just go Healer solo and get through it. ... True teamwork in games is really rare these days. :(

Contributor
@Arx724 or the higher the level, the more skill points you get.

@AbyssalMonkey full support characters are only needed in end game raids and bosses, at this moment he is like that low lvl healer that is only leeching exp and nothing more, because he isn't even needed that much. Let's not forget that in flyff you could create more than one character, meaning when you wanted to play different roles you only had to change characters, he can't do that though since he is tied to the stats he choose.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka

That makes sense too. MC started with 99 points invested and 50 to spend. Assuming she got the same, she currently has 27 points more than that. -15 points for the minimum of 1 per level and we're left with 12 points. Maybe they get 3 points per level after level 10?

Double-page supporter
@ultraleaf

From what I got in some mangas, its most definitely referencing that she's a daughter of a mafia family. People there refer to each other as brothers, with the leader as god father and such.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone he hasn't gotten any spells yet, the Shield Skill was from a book he coincidentally found by dodging a boss fight. For all we or the MC know, he could unlock skills every three to five levels.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage He had to use 'Heal' on the skill book, though. 'Shield' is probably on the unlock path of his 'Priest' class, if there even is such a thing. For all we know, all skills/spells come from books. Maybe there are no innate unlocks from merely gaining levels.

My point is, MC knows nothing about any of the systems in this world. He doesn't know stat gains, he doesn't know skill acquisition, he doesn't even know the world's common sense for crying out loud! Betting on possibly getting some anti-debuff skill/spell because that's what most healer classes in games have is plain moronic. He's so focused on "oh, this is how my games worked", that he fails to consider that maybe this world is nothing like his games. Because of that he's not even trying to learn how it all really works.

Dex-chan lover
The dumbass realized he's dumb, but probably will stay that way. Change my mind
Wish the focus shift to the other hero.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. A Yakuza Princess? I dig this.

The MC is still annoying, but at least reality's slapped him once.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like since he wass at 50 evasion, he should have dumped those piddling points into attack? He's a healer with insane heals who can't be touched unless absolutely swarmed. But has no way to kill anything.
Even if he was only doing 1 damage per hit, the enemy would die before getting through his passive evasion...

Depends.
If he strongly going full support type, he should have invested in defence after evasion IMO.
That way when his evasion failed/got hit by a debuff that reduce evasion/attacked by a sure 100% hit attack, he has some kind of failsafe to fall back.
But then again, I am not sure how the whole world system work.

Dex-chan lover
Was there a translation issue in regards to the curse? In the restaurant, the guy talking about the curse outright says "I heard the hero got inflicted with a powerful curse", but then later when he's talking to Ruri, he goes "I hear there's monsters that can curse there, watch out okay?" and then acts like he's surprised when she says "well actually, he got cursed". Was the first bit he heard just supposed to say something like "I heard the hero was leveling up in a dungeon where monsters can use powerful curses" or something?

Users who are viewing this thread