Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Disturbing Rumor and a Secret Meeting

Dex-chan lover
That feel when the generic, stereotypical isekai protag and his generic, stereotypical love interest are more interesting than the main character

Dex-chan lover
I feel like once his Evasion fails, he's going to go down like wet tissue paper.

We know Accuracy is a stat, after all, and his Defense is still '1.'

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't get why people are so bothered by him putting his points in evasion. Considering the story, he'll be completely untouchable by most people in a few more chapters.

Like seriously, the title of the story is "Evasion Priest". What else were you expecting?

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman Nah, people know that's what the story is. But it doesn't change the fact that the author has written a moron as the greatest genius ever and that everyone in the world is mistaken, just because.

@RemIpsum Did you forget the previous chapter? It already happened. BY A SLIME.

@mechpolaris, yep, it even seem like the hero tried to block an unblockable attack and got cursed.

but the stat system look like that of (what i consider) a crap games, where mages, healers and swordmen dont need accuracy to accurately hit the enemy because accuracy is a stat made only for archers.

back in the days, all stat where needed by all classes but at a different ratio. here a class only need 2 of those 6 stat.

@aigomorla
no idea what shit you played where it's possible to solo play with PURE healer. in ro it was possible to play solo with exorcism and sanctuary but only vs undead enemies and it mostly was build to solo until you shine and then reborn to proper vit/int or vit/dex high priest. for most rb priest needed dd like sniper,high wiz or cross. in L2 she/ee couldn't do anything and only bishop could grind on undead, in later updates you could switch to attack mode but it still was better & faster to have destroyer with halberd mobtrain in catacombs or sit out as mana battery for wizard class or camael

@Vykos FFXIV sorta comes to mind, as all nongroup content can be done in the healing classes easily. But even then FFXIV is a different beast then most MMO's as the ARR after was designed with the idea that Healers would be doing some DPS inbetween healing.

Dex-chan lover
**Art nitpicking time**
Looks like the mangaka is phoning in the girl's cleavage lines in a bunch of panels, which is a crying shame indeed! Overworked? Overisekai'd? Perhaps!

😠

@lyndine2009 or possibly an "ojou" depending on the context.

@RunicEX
honestly my latest mmo were tera and B & S. i played L2 ton of time, first before high five when healers were pure heal (except bish with his nuke for undead) and later with camaels added and ee/she getting attack/heal mode switch for solo. but it was never hard to get party for healers in L2 since there were raidbosses and instant dungeons

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't the MC say he hates getting hurt? Did everyone forget that? He hardly needs defense since the shield does it's job, he's depending on his party to take care of the front line, Daia even said he wants the MC to depend on him with the offensive, you can't have the healer go on the offensive if that's the vanguard's job. MC's putting his trust in his comrades.

i rly enjoy this story. i wish the updates were more frequent. thanks for sharing and translation

Isn't that king's actions (or lack thereof) a bit counter-productive? He probably spent SOME amount of resources for the summoning and the duo seems pretty good for PR, but he's behaving like the possibility of the hero dying is not his problem.

Users who are viewing this thread