Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Aim that arrow with the intention to hit me!

Double-page supporter
She should just take explosive arrow no need for precision when you wipe the whole terrain.

Fed-Kun's army
sounds like my kind of play style, put everything into atk and crit chance, dont need def if you kill them before they get to you ;D

There should be supportive skills like acc up or equipment with acc stat modifier in such a world setting and it'd resolve that issue... don't really need that much of acc in most situations anyway and str can never be too much (unless there's a limit and cannot limit break). Even an ability like guided/homing arrow would resolve that. If she has a good stats growth and great unlockable abilities tree, in rpg sense, she'd potentially be a strong character to invest in as a carry/sub-carry party member for "late-game". She just needs some more specific strategies/restricted "playstyle" to work around her weakness and utilize her potential instead of being an all-rounded/jack-of-all-trades flexible character.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster Equipment with stat boosts exist, they're just expensive, but if you can't kill monsters to collect drops for money, you can't really buy them. Hiroki is having (or is it had?) that blacksmith make him some equipment with +evasion after all.

@Leo80221, yeah I know it can be expensive/rare, my point is that it's not an irredeemable flaw/weakness that deserves discrimination/getting abandoned (in a dungeon to die, which is kinda extreme and fk up in general) in a fantasy world... Sure, maybe she's not the kind of characters suitable for a lot of adventurers/parties, given that it requires more initial investments and longer time for the returns, but I think that experienced adventurers/clans/etc could see the potential and some successful adventurers could have come from unusual builds too so the poor treatment she got was kinda uncalled for but then bad people and dumb people exist anyway so... Basically, she just needs to meet the right people (who see her potential, which she has now) who would work slowly with certain strategics/tactics and work the way up with and she'll be stronger than other archers with average builds, like how in many rpgs we babysit/carry some characters until they become op late game. Well anyway, I guess it's just a convenient plot drama to make her become an ally of MC. By the way, archer female elf is so archetypal and overused, I wanna see more creative archer characters 😢....

Dex-chan lover
Can't she just level up and put points in dex now?

These guys make such a scene when a lvl 1 guy put his points "wrong" when it was just level him up and have him put the new points in the correct slot, lvl 1 should be easy to level if put in a high level part and have him take part in combat but in the rearguard while being protected. Problem solved.
Then the archer girl already has enough power and every level now will increase her accuracy so it is more to wait for some 5-ish level and she starts being useful. These people can't think on the future for the life of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Mahtan

Because, Dash. It seems like it's hard to level up past a certain point, and until then your starting stats seem to be what carry you as you advance. In other words, he's unoptimized in their eyes. Do you want a main damage dealer who's actually spec'd for healing and does pissy damage because of it? No.

They think that because he's not 100% spec'd into healing, his heals are worthless. And will always be worse than someone who put their points in 'right'. Which, if he didn't have OP stats to start with, would be absolutely true.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
You would be right if not for the archer in this chapter.
She put everything in damage because of the place she lived before that was the "optimal" is not only correct way but now it is terrible but she can recover and disregarding her damage because of that is stupid.
Also I said he was lvl 1, even if he was "unoptimized" he could still have good enough healing after some levels, like after lvl 10 (which don't seen too hard to get as all adventures are lvl 10 or higher) would have him with crazy evasive, master level, and a normal lvl of healing by putting the 10 points in it.

My point stands./

Fed-Kun's army
Leo80221 the blacksmith has yet to enchant his robe with +evasion, maybe.. well at least it has yet to be shown. I dont think such a scene would be skipped.

Contributor
How would they be in his way? He is like useless alone.

@mahtan that would be true for her only if she had bonus points at level 1 like the isekai trio had, but that wouldn't make sense, which means she is probably in a reasonable level already.

How do you spend points incorrectly as a native of this world? The basics of these stat priorities should be drilled into children from the moment that can understand and before they ever have the chance to 'mess up'.

Dex-chan lover
I always find a skill system in mangas such as this kinda weird. Especially in cases like the archer one. For people in this world it is not like pressing a button in a game, you actually need to do smth, so how would it translate to accuracy or intelligence?

With strength or even evade you could think of it as a magical muscle improvement or a magic that would improve your reaction time, but it doesn't translate that well to other skills.

With accuracy you need to measure distance and point into your target it is more a matter of experience and practise than a body improvement. Basically you just need to train to improve this skill. Intelligence is even more of a swamp ground.

To sum up, why she didnt just train and don't relay on something so ephemeral as a skill point. It probably would be less effective but still better than to have an accuracy of a drunkyard at 3 am on Sunday in a biker bar.

Dex-chan lover
Shit stats, leaving their life to luck basically. These two deserve to be treated badly.

Users who are viewing this thread