Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Trial

ahahahah idiot king
can't wait to see the idiotic solders trying to kil him but miss and get angry and frustrated

Dex-chan lover
Actually pretty smart with the name thing, but my goodness these two have to be the worst RPG style party I've seen. I wonder what the next joke character will be, maybe a loli mage with only 5 mp and the Meteo spell, or a dog shota who can't track.

Dex-chan lover
Can a duo like this work in any game? let's say they are both over-leveled and with min-max build... evasive healer as agro/tank and dd/dps archer, works or not?

on another note, he should really use the slime guard tactic more. pretty good meat shield/distraction for enemy attacks honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 it could work assuming 3 things 1 that you can get your agility up to the point where you will almost never get hit, 2 that you can maintain aggro mainly using heals and 3 to be able to survive those hits that breaks through.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing he remembered that he didn't give his real name... Then again, why would they try contacting him, with that world's language when they know he shouldn't be able to read it.

King: We will send a message to trick Sakurai
MC: What up, I'm Hiroki, I'm 19, and I never f***ing learned how to read

Dex-chan lover
Thank God they were Japanese and ended up just saying their last names lol

hmm am i the only one who thought getting into a narrow passage would be a death senctence? I mean no way to evade a possible firebreath or something. If its only a three headed dog, then sure it's no problem, but if it could use magic? bad move for the squishy elf.

Dex-chan lover
This was so bad. Just all around bad. I could go on about the pacing of the story, the stupidity of the characters, and the general nonsense of the setting, but no one wants to hear that. This whole thing is just bad.

Dex-chan lover
MC will go is he, on time and straight into the trap? When you just need to arrive 5 hours late if you want to piss off the king.

Dex-chan lover
Still can't get behind this after he snubbed the other girl for no reason. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread