Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Levelling up in the Seafloor Dungeon

It doesn't make any sense. I thought they have opened up a lot by showing each other their weakness and strong point. Now somehow one of them wants to work on something alone knowing she can't.

Dex-chan lover
@Syavoir yes they opened up to each other but everyone still has things that they hide, in this case i think she prided herself on being able to one shot anything she can actually hit and now she can’t do that it’s a bit of a shock (big fish little pond like thing).

She may also have developed a inferiority complex to the mc who could go with any group and be good while she can only be good with him.

Aggregator gang
Ugh she is being stupid, causing more worry and waste of time...
Maybe she should up her aim a bit so things would be faster in the fights ::eye roll::

Woah, Read throught it 2 days ago and expected to have forgotten about this when the next chapter will come. Nice.

Wow that was a quick 180 going from "hey I'll be your partner and help you" to "leaving in the middle of the night to train cause I'm useless"

ah this turned out to be disappointing. the characters, plot, fighting style, i mean come on.. meh

XL

Double-page supporter
Haha joke on you she just went to the bathroom. Silly MC. xP

Dex-chan lover
If only she enchanted the bow with accuracy instead of dumping more on attack like a retard.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they just start out adventuring? It's expected that they'll run into trouble, why did she give up so fast? 🤣

Contributor
@Ryrie she had the chance to get any skill and didn't choose homing arrows and he continued to increase evasion even after learning it doesn't work against certain magics, they both have abysmally low int stat.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why he never uses heal and why he keeps investing in evasion.
He’s already the best evader/healer, he should now be investing some in offence and she should be applying to accuracy.

It’s nonsense to just rely on only evasion and do nothing else

No healing despite actually being a healer and cant really level up since he cant defeat enemies (Unless there is a party share exp system) The whole manga is just gonna be him dodging his problems isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, she's probably just training in the forest or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread