Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Levelling up in the Seafloor Dungeon

Come on. Where's my romance tag?? I thought the elf supposed to like mc. Why even she blushed at watanabe the hero?

Dex-chan lover
The good news is that the source LN and WN series has already ended in Japan, after 6 volumes.

Contributor
Queue cliché moment where the MC is worrying about the missing party member but they're something nearby training their skills in secret.

Contributor
@bakauguu Yes it is, but she doesn't want the MC to be involved. This is dumb as hell because she literally cannot hit the monsters on her own, the only way she can hit them is to aim at the MC and hope that the misses wind up hitting the monster. There's no point for her to go into the dungeon by herself unless she's planning to commit suicide.

Dex-chan lover
Since she performed an unacceptable display of intelligence, when she proposed to retreat, she has now to balance it out with something painfully stupid, in order to maintain her status of braindead bigtitted waifu.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's kinda dumb. But hey! Let's just admit and appreciate she looks really beautiful 😉👍

I'm kind of hoping that this manga will pull something that no other isekai ever had the balls to do, in that the big titted blond elf girl actually ends up dying from her stupidity. Actual consequences for stupid actions and bad decisions would certainly be a novel idea that could help elevate the entire genre.

Aggregator gang
His GF looks distant
She's dissappointed in him
She dissappears from bed in the middle of the night
Do I smell NTR? 🤫😏

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12
It's not really novel. There's at least one isekai story adapted into anime that has that sort of tone (harsh reality, nobody is overpowered), but I'll refrain from mentioning the title to avoid spoiling it (and because I forgot the title).

A decent amount of plot armor is important for an enjoyable story. I personally didn't enjoy the stories that were based on DnD sessions of the writer(s) where important-looking characters die with no buildup nor any tropes played. You know your character can die within an hour into the session due to one bad dice roll and it's no fun. Furthermore, if that manga/anime character was revived, or if another important character dies, then any following deaths would feel less impactful.

Not sure why you would expect that of this specific manga and not any of the others with more developed characters whose deaths would have a larger impact.

Dex-chan lover
The heck is a Yeet sfx?! Wut?
Since when is a "yeet" for sliding or swimming instead of throwing something?
Oooi

Users who are viewing this thread