Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

Dex-chan lover
@krippr
1) Hardly anyone reads Chinese novels because they suck arse.
2) This isn't Chinese.
3) People are mad about the MC because he's an utter moron, not because he skilled evasion, even if that is a highly questionable choice in a setting where AoE, curses and other stuff against which evasion is worthless exist.

Why is he keep adding a stat to evasion when all the enemy cant touch him at all?

He cant do anything solo with his stat at all. And I believe AoE skill and magic attack like curses wont be affected by evasion. Well, this game world probably has different rules.

ouch. the MC is horrible. all on eva? how are you going to do a solo? this just doesnt make sense. at least he should've put more on STR.

Aggregator gang
@Narf
"even if that is a highly questionable choice in a setting where AoE, curses and other stuff against which evasion is worthless exist."

And that right there is a glaring problem, the author just wrote themselves into a corner that forces the MC to use plot armor to survive.

Evasion healer isn't a poor tactic but just unwise. First of all, healers aren't meant to be solo. If you have talent in healing, of course you would invest into stats that would accommodate and supports the healing (unless you have a screw loose). Typically, people go for defense, health, and a little speed (in MMORPG games). The fact that all three protagonists realized something was wrong with the kingdom is interesting.

With all due respect, this manga has potential but is starting to head the wrong way.

It's not a bad manga but not a good one either.
Problem is there are too many trifle matters around the Healer. Like Hes still lv2 and barely acheved anything while the Hero and probably his woman are lv16+
Basicaly the story is going the wrong way. Not to mention he doesn't feel like anything special to begin with. 6/10 There are FAR better isekai mangas out there.

MC is a priest not a healer right? hopefully he learns how to cure curse soon

would like to ask when he'd be fighting with the others?

The main character is also an idiot. The whole point is that no one understands why he went with evasion as a healer. So why advertise that when looking for parties? 20-25 points in recovery is supposed to be expert level. He should just mention that he has that. Why advertise what you know other people will dislike without mentioning your strengths?

Yup I amazed to see how can be a character to be this idiot or the author stupider than the character.

"Hey just pour everything to my OP evasion stat knowing I cannot deal any damage, I'm idiot so just keep my damage 1"

Oh don't forget he didn't even bother explain if he has advance job of priest and 100 stat in heal. If he ever said it then I bet this series will end in chapter 20 and he is called a saint or something.

But not, just keep people misunderstood by saying 'I poured everything to evasion without explain if I had 100 stat in heal'

Goodness, that MC is typical meta idiot japanese MC aka idiot doormat

Evasing Healer sounds like a great idea on paper, but if you can't deal damage you are fucked, if you get AOE'd you are definitely fucked!

@Jzc136 Well, in that world, healers don't do anything BUT heal. They're not meant to dodge, tank or even attack. At least, not until they reach really high levels.

Although the plot is fairly average, the premise is good, idk why this manga is rated so low.

Ok but what's with the branded as useless plot?
Sure not every kind of story like this is bad, but its just overused

This manga..... instead of just keeping his mouth shut and say im a healer he would have found team faster. They mostly ask for a healer cant he just show his status card to everyone ,??? Why dont they ask for status card when they are looking for a teammate? Wich means everyone can lie wrf.... Whats up with the guild he should just reg as a healer and be done. But no his blable mouth just gets him fucked up. Everhtime when he says that he put all stats onto evasion they think hes a low level healer that can do on spot just a first aid heal. Ofc noone wants that. Everyone wants to be able to recieve full recovery healing. I read shit ton of manga but this mc is just stupid like a brick

He wanted to be accepted for what he is, and what he hopes to be. It's not that difficult to get it, right?

Instead of shitting on his action or his personality, why not for once try to understand what people are without self-inserting yourself in their situation.

And it'll definitely becomes a big problem if someone ever knows his stat. He knew that and tried his best to avoid that.

I like the thought of an evasion healer. I think he's too lax on the leveling up tho since he needs more skills. There should be other ways to level up like bombs and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread