Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

"i'm a healer-evasion class. That means I have very high recovery stats and a lot of evasion stats"
*poof* the manga 'conflicts' ceased to exist.

This story is fuckin stupid.

Damn what a g*mer , guys 😳
Does anyone else get the feeling he's a g*mer? Only me?
Damn , only if he repeated it at every every single fucking point where something clíched happened. What a shame he doesn't keep reinforcing that he's a g*mer at things which are in no fucking way related to gaming and should be more impactful for him b/c it's real life.
That's all for me. Epic fortnite g*mer 😎 out.

It's decent if you don't use your brain to read this. Just sit back and read, don't think too much.

Boring at best... just another random isekai... i've dropped after reading the novel until the end of vol. 2

3b3.jpg

Ever heard JAPANESE PROFESSIONAL GAMERS?
Become Top player and fucking pro at it?

Nope.

The reason? Just look how stupid they build their Character.

They Created the Game, but we people (Outside Japan) Master it.

So the mc is not as op as i think he can dodge but he can't inflict damage so he's balanced at the same not balanced. Though all i gotta say is now that's what you call a healing mage.

Double-page supporter
I think the problem with this manga is the mangaka of this story took a causal interest in RPG and wanted to make an isekai with a hook for gamers, because both isekai and games are popular. Makes a character with unconventional stacked skills cause that sounds cool. But the hook caught all the serious gamers who then got pissed at all the plot holes in the game element world building(and game character build) when the whole hook of the story was based on it. It was lazy writing and sadly pretty much most isekai riding the wave of what "in" right now it like that.

@MXCL
I agree wholeheartedly.
In a world, where strictly limited stat points are the only things which can effect your dexterity despite them being normal living people. Its practically saying 50 years of strength training and powerlifting wont actually increase your strength in this world. Read if your into braindead manga backwash.

Just one example which occurs ~ch 9 or 10 \/\/\/
Dude is going to the demon continent to look for a curse removal object when he has double the healing power of what you could consider this worlds pope to have. But of course, trying that out is dumb. Also, 50 evasion while not being able to kill a slime is simply not enough; One must become even more useless by speccing 1 more point into healing to increase it by 2% overall, rather than putting 1 point into attack, which would double his attack power.

Short review on this manga :
it's not that interesting, even if we overlook about the game aspect and just the story.

Can we all agree that premise to this Manga is trash?

Ok, anyone who plays games or tabletop RPGs understands that you cannot simply evade everything. What if its AOE? what if its a mind affecting attack? Poison cloud?

Stat wise the MC didn't have a lot of options I'll give him that but anyone worth their salt and who had played RPGs would understand that if your healer is getting attacked its not going well.

I will say the Kings response was an overaction (likely to push the story along) but why not lead with "oh wow, my recovery is X so I figure ill put my stats wherever I want" Sure it would have been strange but not that strange.

Or how about him trying to get into groups. Sure, lead with your dumb decision. Great way to get people to trust you. Instead of yeah I'm a healer and I know my stuff then when he's about to get hit... woosh. Miss.

This is a one trick pony that only knows how to be a one trick pony.

Users who are viewing this thread