Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

Evasion healer is a retarded concept. It's the tank's job to make sure the healer isn't targeted to begin with, not the healer's job to dodge attacks.

I think the author isn't much of a gamer at all, because it's apparent he took the 'take no damage' part of an evasion tank, then thought he was being super creative by sticking it onto a healer and making an evasion healer. Actual gamers know that damage mitigation on a healer is a last resort, only used when everything has already gone to shit and hoping that the extra time will be enough to get everything under control.

Double-page supporter
Dont know if I like this one.. I mean a healer putting points into evasion isnt bad. But the setting just wasnt catching me.

This is one of the dumbest and funniest shit i've ever read.
First of all, mangaka clearly didn't play any RPG's whatsoever, there's not a single MMO in this world, which allows you to raise your evasion to 100%, cuz that's would be stupid.
On top of that, there are such things as AOE spells, Direct/Instant spells, curses, etc. which undodgeable at all.
Yea, and the moment when he's like "Oh, look i maxed out my evasion, now i'm immortal" and on the next frame he got captured by the guards.
looks like grabs works pretty well too, huh. What's the point then?
This shit is so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god stop telling them about the evasion and just say you have high recovery. I’m so fucking sick of mcs who lack basic reasoning skills!

I kinda dislike this manga because the main character rather than explain that he has literally the max healing or even say that he has high healing... he doesn't he just kinda says quantitative things without qualifying anything... its like if I were a farmer I walked up to the super market and said: "I would like to sell some eggs"
how many eggs? are you a farmer? what is the scale of your operation? "Oh no I'm not going to tell you any of that but My chickens eat organic feed that I give them everyday"
..... why in gods name would anyone buy eggs from you.
The other sides are kinda dumb too... why would you jump to a conclusion without asking what the numbers are? again who doesn't ask qualitative questions when doing anything?
Every character in this manga is literally too dumb to exist, because they would literally have misunderstandings every singe fucking time they talked.

MC is an idiot, plain and simple. Instead of informing anyone of his god level healing skills, he continuous tells them about his evasion skill that turns everyone off and he keeps repeating it to the same negative reception. It's like he's too stupid to learn or something...

Also, evasion healer is the dumbest shit ever and you'd get the same response as this guy in any game. I have the feeling the author tried it and now he's playing out his wish fulfillment since it didn't work out.

Dex-chan lover
If the author was smart, he could bullshit it by introducing a hidden perk or skill that boosts evasion when aggro accumulates. As a healer, he would be one of the top targets. He heals, they attack, he evades, evasion goes up, enemy enraged tries again and fumbles, he gets more evasion, etc. Maybe he even has buff spells that let him dodge aoe or insta-death, or something like Quen that can absorb a hit no matter how deadly.

@cyphexada Ragnarok Online has a stat called Perfect dodge which can be raised to 100 so take that. 😊

It's useless against spells but if you're mobbing something that has only physical attack then It's GG.

Dex-chan lover
1)MC tells everyone he is new. (I'e low stat points)
2) Tells ppl he has a healer class.
3) Tells ppl that he put a lot of stats in evasion.

Everyone assumes that he has little to no stats in his main stat and they ignore/reject him.
As a healer, an occupation that specializes in healing, if you can't even heal anything then there is nothing else to discuss. This is the thought process of everyone he meets.

All he needs to do is tell/show ppl that he has high healing stats as a healer.
Then even if ppl beret him for weakening his healing potential by putting stats in anything other than healing, they will still accept him.

But instead he trys to promote evasion healing with special emphasis on the evasion w/o mentioning the quality of his healing.

This is a misunderstanding that is contrived by the author for no reason then to create artificial strife.
It's like going around telling ppl that you are weak just so you can lord it over them latter for their "quick judgment".

@rueakugo I'd say "flee" would be your standard evasion while "pdodge" is like a bonus effect. But like you said, pdodge doesn't work against skills, magic, and traps; the MC of this manga clearly hasn't thought of that.

@katushka That's true, Pdodge is based on the luck stat. Maybe the monsters of this series don't have magic? which would be weird... either way since he's the MC he's bound to live through it all somehow.

Wouldn't it be funny if he brags about all his agi then gets 1 shot by some rando homing missile magic. kekeke

Users who are viewing this thread