Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

The MC should already know that people don't like evasion. Why is he still mentioning it when trying to join parties? So dumb...

I liked the funny slimes continually missing the MC. So cute!

If you don’t like it just unfollow. You don’t need to bash it. The author isn’t here, just the translator.

reminded me of playing maplestory where the dark mushrooms or green slimes be coming at you, forcing you to take 10 dmg per tick lmao

Such a stupid MC lol, just say you're a full on healer if they have no way of verifying. Also could have easily just cleared up misunderstandings earlier in the story, then again it's the typical isekai thats just trying to be cute and is better digested with your brain turned off completely.

Dex-chan lover
A healer with great evasion is actually a good idea, as long as their healing stats are also maxed. I mean, if your healer can't be hit, you don't have to worry about them going down and not being able to heal.

I think the most annoying part is that he's not dead. Evasion isn't perfect. 100 evasion doesn't equal 100% Evasion, it just gets you close so when he gets agro, he'll eventually get hit and with no points in hp, def, bit, etc., he's nothing more than paper.

The plot is trying to drump up angst or anger towards the people who look down on the MC because he's humble and doesn't just tell them, "yo my healing is max so i invested in evasion so i won't need to be protected."
Kinda annoying that the writer build the introduction on that. =\

So I've just read the first two chapters, and so far I kind of want to get invested... But what I really want to know if Ren and Ruri are going to betray Hiroki in some way?
They seem chill, but I don't really want to get invested in the story if his "friends" end up being assholes...

i think the skill system here is not like all RPG games put on today i think it really means that 100 heal points can literally full heal someone with one cast, and an evasion is something like up to 50 up level above you can guarantee a miss so basically if its a 100 your basically invincible to everything its a smart way its just like a bug in game . and most people misunderstand this concept on rpg is that they are trying to balance it so it wont be broken for other players but in this story its like a real life event @Christopher so its really a good idea to put it on evasion than def because at def u would still take dmg maybe it ill be only 1 dmg but there is still dmg while on evasion its 0

Group Leader
The way this guy picks up parties is similar to this: "How you doing? I'm Charlie Sheen, want to do it? Wow, you look very excited, lets go to a hotel. Oh BTW, I have every known STD. Why are you running away!?"

Dex-chan lover
one of dumb ass MC i read in my whole life he can lie and say he has 30 recovery BUT NO OH NO NO NOOO he goes to 3 party and says hey guys i am a Priest and all my point on evasion TE HE fucking dumb ass

Is he retarded? Just tell them you have 20 points in healing and also have some points in evasion, or don't say anything about evasion if it's looked down upon, jesus.

Also while I'm at it, is he dumb? Even if evasion is broken, he realizes that putting all his stats into evasion means that SHOULD he get hit AT ALL he will insta die?

Dex-chan lover
MC sounds more like some dumb kid who's only redeeming personality is his "genius stat build" then gets angry when called out for having a bad one

Users who are viewing this thread