Kao ni denai Kashiwada-san to Kao ni deru Ota-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Kashiwada-san, Oota-kun, and Ice Cream

Dex-chan lover
After much scrolling through the artist's Twitter feed, here's the Kashinyaada image:

ELCOYNH.jpg

Source

Dex-chan lover
@AmethystLord February of 2019 actually. We're not too horribly far behind, volume 4 came out on the 9th of this month, and chapter 52 is coming out on the 31st. The pace of releases has increased a lot since Swankeaboo started translating for Simple Scans, so I'm sure we'll catch up soon.

Dex-chan lover
As always, thanks for the chapter, Swankeaboo and Momojojo! Reading this reminds me that I still have yet to try all 31 of the original Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors. Perhaps I can work on that this summer?

Dex-chan lover
@manabi Thank you for your sacrifice in pursuit of nekomimi. All hail nekomimi.

Oota is rapidly losing the tsun to his dere.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting exceedingly more adorable and Oota is getting a lot more tame and I'm extremely satisfied ^^

@manabi

Thank you. I'll pat.

Dex-chan lover
@Graywing So what you’re saying is he acts his age. And acting your age is apparently a reason to seek therapy. Also how is giving someone ice cream therapy worthy behaviour. He literally just acted like a classic tsundere but none of his actions are bad,

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam are you kidding? Have you read the past chapters and seen what he has said and done to her? He has a pretty toxic attitude and he's 14. Those attitudes of someone being mean to someone they supposedly like is elementary school behavior. Even his friends call him out on it. This is not normal behavior for a teenager. Wasn't normal back when I was in hs and that was almost 20 years ago. You definitely would've been ostracized and sent to the school psychiatrist.

Dex-chan lover
@Graywing I’m not saying that I disagree. He has done bad things in the past. I just think your comment is really stupid. You’re the one who said he acts like a 14 year old not me. You didn’t specify a toxic 14 year old. And just acting as a 14 year old isn’t therapy worthy. Plus in this chapter he’s done nothing wrong and was preety nice honestly. So it’s wierd to talk about how toxic he is on this chapter specifically. If you think he did anything therapy worthy in this chapter then I really have to question your values

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam You're still not comprehending what I'm saying. If you noticed my 1st post I said that I am all caught up and this was my reaction to his actions. He is toxic, you were the one who said that he is acting like a normal 14 yo and I replied that this is not how a normal 14 yo acts. So yes I do infact think that he needs therapy and if you think that this is how a normal teen would act then you may need to check on your social skills.

Fed-Kun's army
the Tanabata one! the moment he sees what she writes and hangs it for her instead 😭💕

@Graywing

he is a typical 14 year old douche and is a typical antagonist in this type of manga/comic. he will grow up in a year and look back on this time and wonder why he was such a jerk. calling for therapy and all that is just going way too overboard. honestly you sound like someone on Reddit in the relationship sub, I'm surprised you didn't throw out anything about him being a narcissist as well tbh.

Double-page supporter
This series is too sweet for its own good
Wait, what do you mean I have type 2 diabetes?

Dex-chan lover
@sodontapologize I see your point, but...don't. Just don't.

At some point you've gotta stop treating people like "kids". They're in 3rd year. That's 15yo. 15yo is old enough to take responsibility for your actions. I mean, I didn't need ANYONE to tell me "making someone else's life a living hell is wrong, so don't, mkay?"
He LITERALLY told her to "drop dead, bitch" in a chapter. Everything has a limit.
As someone who was bullied for many, many, MANY years it irks me that people defend bullies.
Also, FYI. "He will grow up in a year". Or he won't. I was bullied in high school too. Assholes are assholes. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread