d09d7d6c-4822-4760-9a4b-32ff336ef588
mali888 Group Leader Joined Jan 9, 2023 Messages 182 Monday at 4:36 PM #2 she knows... truly one of the boys
Batias Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 10, 2023 Messages 49 Monday at 5:00 PM #3 As if you needed another reason to marry her.
P PraetorDragoon Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 23, 2018 Messages 986 Monday at 5:09 PM #4 Heck yeah. Dinosaurs.
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,075 Monday at 5:43 PM #5 Yeah, the glowy dinosaurs were nice, but did you see that background terrain?
Abunja Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 30, 2023 Messages 272 Monday at 6:03 PM #6 Yes, dinosaurs. But since he's a big boy now, it's not the only thing that glows in the dark.
MesaOracle Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 3,748 Monday at 6:18 PM #7 She forgot the army men figures to fight the dinosaurs. She gets an A for effort but a C for overall presentation.
She forgot the army men figures to fight the dinosaurs. She gets an A for effort but a C for overall presentation.
1987pontiacfiero Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 11, 2023 Messages 154 Monday at 9:23 PM #8 Abunja said: Yes, dinosaurs. But since he's a big boy now, it's not the only thing that glows in the dark. Click to expand...
Abunja said: Yes, dinosaurs. But since he's a big boy now, it's not the only thing that glows in the dark. Click to expand...
D Darkshade13 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 25, 2019 Messages 4,498 Monday at 10:53 PM #9 If he doesn't marry this girl he's the stupidest man who ever lived.
hellknightofdeath Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2020 Messages 348 Yesterday at 2:52 AM #10 Some things transcend language barriers.
Supurito Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 13, 2024 Messages 56 Yesterday at 5:14 AM #11 Damn... she knows ball
Hitspark Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 13, 2020 Messages 1,567 Yesterday at 7:18 PM #12 I figured it'd be something unexpected but when I saw the Dinosaurs I actually jumped inside and went "YOOOOO THAT'S SO COOL!" I'm a grown man.
I figured it'd be something unexpected but when I saw the Dinosaurs I actually jumped inside and went "YOOOOO THAT'S SO COOL!" I'm a grown man.