Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 10 Ch. 72 - Moving Forward

Dex-chan lover
By saying it's not wrong... means that it really is a dangerous school and the teachers and students are right to separate from them... this kinda makes the girls' school less bad.

Like, sure, they are jerks... but they are just trying to create a line between them and a bunch of dangerous dudes...

Supporter
It kinda feels like they're going to come to the boys' school tomorrow anyway, get harassed, and then the guys are going to open up a whole family-pack of whoopass on some of their schoolmates. Still, wholesome and pleasant chapter. Looking forward to what comes next!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone teams up on our poor FMC. She literally poofs and sinks down in defeat. It's hilarious and cute.

I like that they don't try to idolize or dump on either school. There are various people all over the place, and schools that have lower reputations tend to have it for a reason. But that doesn't mean you won't find some great people there. Usually in series you have schools where everyone (except maybe important characters) wear the same hats all around.

Nice self reflection to end it with. It's always good to remind yourself of what's good in life, since we tend to focus on the negative.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, it's going to be harder and harder to hide from the teachers that the students from both schools are hanging out together.

Dex-chan lover
Yorita is gonna end up mangling some kids again I can see it coming from a mile away and I'm with the shits

Users who are viewing this thread