Kaoru Hana Wa Rin To Saku - Vol. 11 Ch. 85.5 - Sotaro Tsumugi's Thoughts

Group Leader
I think the latest official translation is at 96? You guys got quite the task ahead of you if you wanna catch up to that at some point. Anyway, thanks for the translation.
Yeah, it will be kinda hard to get back to up to day chapters, it may happen some day, but it's not my top priority atm

Dex-chan lover
7e601f297b8194c61fb31dfc2917a614.jpg

Power Uploader
Just asking because don't want to be spoiled about the other chapters so did not read it but why release this extra before the rest? Because it was done or anything else? Thanks for the great manga.

Dex-chan lover
The skip in chapter is hard I wanna read this since the last updated chapter announced the brother finally appearing in the volume
Since I've been worried if something bad happened to him since the first time we've saw the family eating at the dinner when Rintaro was a kid and the brother was there and the brother never appeared aside from flashbacks

Group Leader
Just asking because don't want to be spoiled about the other chapters so did not read it but why release this extra before the rest? Because it was done or anything else? Thanks for the great manga.
The reason is that this content is something only us translate as the official doesn't translate the volumes extras.
Since we are so far behind and I don't think that we are catching with the raws anytime soon, I decided to release this for everyone that actually have read the other chapters. I know that with that, I'm only teasing people who haven't read those chapters, but I think it's worth it.
Will try to keep a steady release rate, to not fall behind even more.
And thanks for reading!

Fed-Kun's army
The reason is that this content is something only us translate as the official doesn't translate the volumes extras.
Since we are so far behind and I don't think that we are catching with the raws anytime soon, I decided to release this for everyone that actually have read the other chapters. I know that with that, I'm only teasing people who haven't read those chapters, but I think it's worth it.
And thanks for reading!
It explains things, thanks

And thanks for reading!
hey didn't you guys release a bunch of chapters why did you take them down?

Dex-chan lover
lol He asked his brother where to get better clothes
Same, tho

Users who are viewing this thread