Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - Saku and Subaru

Dex-chan lover
Side ship! Side ship! Side ship!

I've been thinking, if this series ever get an anime adaptation, I imagine Hoshina Tsubaru will be voiced by Saori Hayami. lol
You and I are on the same wavelength

Dex-chan lover
Nice ship, great ship, setting sail to see the wonders of the net

Hop on bois, because this on's gonna be great

Dex-chan lover
ty for the chapter! love your translations! and I may be in the minority here, but I don't really want this to be the start of a potential new couple. It's nice when guys and girls can just be great friends (without romance) - which is something I haven't really seen a lot of in rom-coms!
She can still remain as just friends with the other guys, besides, nobody says that they have to get paired as "fast" as our main couple did, this can be a nice and warm slow burn.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! Also, I hate to be that person but damn, I ship them since they had this nasty interaction lmao, I hope they will develop their relationship more just like Rintaro and Kaoruko but also in their own way, that's exciting!

Subaru Hoshina future boyfriend and possibly Husband "Saku Natsusawa"😂😂

Mio Natsusawa will be very shock and feel faint if this will ever happen😂😂

If this ship of Saku x Subaru ever gonna happen.It's gonna be a slow burn romance it will take a while before it can happen.Much slower than Rintarou x Kaoroku. Both are introverts and have a close off personalities after all(reffering too Saku and Subaru)

Last edited:

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, what a chapter, those two needs to be together.

The character design for this pair is very mature. Especially in page 22, they look like they come straight out of an office manga/webtoon.

Double-page supporter
Let this be the start of our great voyage in this new ship, ladies and gentlemen.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO.
Ahh u beat me to it cuz i also wanted to be the captain…welp who cares, LETS FUCKING GO!!!

Double-page supporter
The amount of times I read this chapter, I love Rintaro and Kaoruko but Sabura and Saku are becoming my favorite ship in the series. I hope the author doesn’t neglect their relationship because even if they stay friends it’s evident that they are becoming really Important to one anothe.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i was really totally wrong about her getting with hype boy instead

Users who are viewing this thread