Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - Encounter

Supporter
They made it look like its a big deal, hope author will follow through it.

Dex-chan lover
Istfg if her entitled classmate and the whole school distance themselves and makes our Kaoruko cry just because of the petty and unnecessary 'Disdain' towards our boi school...

Fed-Kun's army
These bitches are gonna drop an eraser or bucket of water on her, aren't they

Dex-chan lover
It is so dark in the classroom, they really need to open those curtains.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that these girls are treating him so poorly without giving him a chance because of some dumb school tension is ridiculous. At least glasses girl seemed nice
Any other story, that'd be the character to watch out for.

Fed-Kun's army
IIRC, a female teacher (homeroom teach?) kept badmouthing Chidori in one of the early chapters. I hope there isn't any bullshit like trying to force Kaoruko to dump Rintaro to avoid expulsion or something.
Consider the following, this kind of story has been repeatedly told in many ways of art or in any other form, including manga. Chances aren't good man

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation again! I wonder what'll happen as a result of this whole Kikyou-finding-out-about-Kauruko's-relationship thingy, though I've got a feeling that Kauruko's resolve is not that easy to break now that she's together with Rintarou.

Fed-Kun's army
Those girls are so bad man. They got no chill. Waguri so pure for having the strength just cause him calling her name.😿

The fact that these girls are treating him so poorly without giving him a chance because of some dumb school tension is ridiculous. At least glasses girl seemed nice
Unfortunately I'm not surprised
Being taught to hate in an environment with no pushback to it makes it pretty easy to do so, especially since its a rich school that prides itself, rich people tend to look down on people lower than them.

Consider the following, this kind of story has been repeatedly told in many ways of art or in any other form, including manga. Chances aren't good man
Nah I trust this author, they've nailed every single thing so far maturely
That said, this is the literal premise of the story actually really coming to light so it feels even more dire

I wonder if her friends will blab...that panel of Kauruko walking through the hallway might be an indication that they did, or it could just be in her head. Its that or they love her too much to blab. At least the glasses girl seems alright with it. I'm glad to see Kauruko still maintains her super honest attitude.
Also thanks for the translation guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread