Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Imagination and Reality

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand this to Madoka da GOAT

giga-chad-chad.gif

Power Uploader
Doubt anyone expected that it would just be solved by talking. Love it! Just feels so fresh to other manga.

Since the last chapter, Madoka was simply the MVP. I mean... who cares what others think or talk about when you can't even get a picture of the people yourself.

But what should not be ignored are Kaoruko's friends. Instead of talking badly about her behind her back and telling others rumors, they are trying to talk to her about this and hopefully clear up the misunderstanding. In my opinion, they are good friends. I would probably worry about my friends too after teachers would tell me stories like this all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that this is a private school and they can do pretty much whatever they want, but imagine if the news that this school fosters hatred of one's own kind falls into the right hands (e.g. to a politician who wants to move up his career ladder but needs some newsbreak). How quickly will the school leadership be crushed by the press?

Aggregator gang
this manga is just the biggest W out there rn in terms of slice of life

Dex-chan lover
they're all really good kids aren't they? you can tell even the less understanding ones arent hateful or anything, just scared. the author does a good job showing how the teachers of the school implanted this idea in their head. it was probably invented by the adults to reassure the parents that there wouldnt be any fraternizing between the schools.

Dex-chan lover
Madoka’s just like me fr 😤👌Why worry about the possibility of danger, when the real and present danger is me failing the semester 😭👌✨✨✨
(ahahhaha help 🙃🥲😆)

Dex-chan lover
Madoka's based as hell, but I just can't take this little arc seriously AT ALL!! The teachers have such a pure hatred for Chidori that they're spreading to the students and it feels like the stupidest grown-up version of "Boys have cooties and smell bad and never study" I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread