Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - A Pathetic Person

Double-page supporter
Is it even possible to emulate Rintaro in real life? Like how the hell is he that empathetic to Ayu and knowing of the exact right things to say? I know that this is a manga and that every line of dialogue is revised to oblivion, but I seriously want to be like Rintaro
Honestl, he is becoming my moral guide. I need to do better because rn I’m nowhere close to his level of empathy and social awareness.

Double-page supporter
I love AND hate how relatable Sawatari's inferiority complex situation is. Hits home more than I honestly expected. This series really knows how to write and flesh out its characters extremely well. I've yet to find any particular issues whatsoever so far.
All of the characters feel like such genuine (if a bit well-spoken) high school students, with all the nuances that come with starting to realize your own place in the world. I don't know how the author does it

Dex-chan lover
i genuinely hate that i can really relate to ayu, down to the belittling of others to make myself feel better

808302045718249472.webp

Dex-chan lover
Typically we come here for the big smiling faces but today we got full doomer

Dex-chan lover
man, if i can have a mindset half as healthy as Rintaro. Dude has such a desirable way of thinking, and his friends too. He has his flaw of putting the workload on himself, but to others he's a goddamn saint

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda related to Sawatari. Being the most uninteresting from all of my sibling (most of them had a singing talent and had a lot of rep in school) makes me jealous and envy. But in Sawatari case, adding with a fairly strict teacher made the condition even worse. I hope Kaoruko and friends could keep support her :hearts:

Banned
Man they get me to shed some tears every chapter or so. Author-sama is too good at this.

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be a sumimasen-circle jerk when they get back, also known as "Tuesday" in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Really getting The Legend of Angel vibes from this chapter. Everyone that encounters Kitano goes through this phase of their life, confronting their personal biases.

Also thinking that a Franken Fran cross over is needed for them to indulge in their issues. Might make for some good horror.

Users who are viewing this thread