Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - The Same

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm glad this arcs over. The pity party and constant thank you im sorry thank you I'm sorry was kind of getting annoying.

Madoka is such a gem though. Hope she's a constant fixture in the story now.

Dex-chan lover
ohboy good end to the conflict
now who's gonna break those curtains at kikyo and tell those teachers off

God, the one two punch of these chapters almost killed me. Genuinely never read a more relatable manga in my life.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man healthy emotional development, this'll carry these kids in the long run. I wish we had this moment in my own highschool years, since it would've benefit everyone in my friend group; it's also less taxing for those with more emotional retrospective.
Also very relatable on getting hungry after a huge emotional dump; once all that stress is gone, you're just famished 😩

Thanks for the translations!! Keep up the good work!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!

This part is so cute hahaha

Unbenannt.png

I'm glad that this situation resolved positively, especially for Sawatari. It's hard seeing someone downgrading themselves because of inferiority since I believe most people can relate to it, I myself included.
I'm just glad that Sawatari encountered these very kind people around her that can understand her emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of glad this arc is over now honestly. I tried to stay patient and open-minded, but the drama was just so corny and over-dramatic. So many 'I'm sorry''s and 'it's all my fault' etc. At least this is just how I feel, idk.

Double-page supporter
Double chapters

Man, they are all way too mature and balanced. It's kinda hard to relate to people solving all their problems so smoothly. Makes me feel bad about myself a bit 😅

Also, Madoka is such a goofball. Just run off full speed before people could even pull out their phones 🤣
i'm honestly making this level of mature communication a goal for myself now

Dex-chan lover
"The more you know someone, the more you get to know yourself"

Ain't that right. You compare yourself and then you'd get to have some intrusive thoughts about them which would worsen the guilty feeling you have.

But remember that everyone (aside from people like saku who are open book, lovable idiots) wear masks and have a personality that adjusts to whoever they're with. We don't share too much unless we really trust and have gained the confidence to like rintaro and kaoruko did the previous arcs.

Therapy sessions are the best /s

Users who are viewing this thread