Karada no Ichibu Igai Nyotaika Shita Hanashi - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the work here. The other one was appreciated, but this one is way better

Dex-chan lover
>All guys become 10/10 girls
>Virus didn't affect girls
Sucks for all the ugly girls out there, or all the girls out there really, now all the former men are objectively and factually more beautiful than you.
And if we go by the dad turning into a gyaru, it even regressed age. Sucks for older women as well.
Why even go out with a girl (true) at this point? girls (fake) are the peak of humanity now.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wow, the difference is astonishing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, damn, class prez. You adapted quickly. I thought it was really telling how the prez recognized the MC right away in the new appearance, but then noticed they were at school and had assigned seating, so it wasn't as romantic.
I wonder how they're gonna identify the formerly-boys. I'd suppose a universal accessory, like a blue hair bow would help those looking for specific partners. But then you'd have to keep an eye out for liars and the unfashionable. Hope I'm right. It's an interesting concept.

Dex-chan lover
But does he also have the V than it would futa other wise he just a very beautiful man with tits

This is literally Thailand on a saturday night lol . . .well before the Covidshit . . .

Group Leader
Good!

A real Translator stepped up-

Me, I just wanted to know what the heck is goiong on here and since I don`t speak japanese and am almost blind I poorly cleaned & edited and used google translator.

So thank you for doing this properly!

(Yes, this is my honest opinioin)

Supporter
*You have a dick, therefore worthy of being my girlfriend.
Spoken like a true futa lover there mate.

Users who are viewing this thread