Remake・Relife 30-sai ni Naru to Jiyuu ni Seibetsu to Karada wo Tsukurinaoseru Sekai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was a rollercoaster of a chapter.

Starts with touching on the topic of transphobia still existing in their futuristic era where mankind has unlocked near immortality.

Ends with her getting a boob implant and practicing how to do boobjobs, and her partner declaring he will get a bigger dick to match her new giant tits. :kek:

Contributor
Okay, so I missed some dialogue in the first chapters made me think that you could only get one modification after you turn 30. But apparently here as long as you get an approved application, you can literally get honker donker doinky boinkies within a single afternoon?

That means that when you turn 30, you can functionally become whomever you want to be. It makes it a bit ironic that for this chapter, the transphobia we see comes from young people against old people instead of the other way around.

Anyway what I’m saying is that if we had this technology in the real world, either all conflicts would be erased and we’d be on the track to world peace… or we’d probably end up killing our society.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I missed some dialogue in the first chapters made me think that you could only get one modification after you turn 30. But apparently here as long as you get an approved application, you can literally get honker donker doinky boinkies within a single afternoon?

That means that when you turn 30, you can functionally become whomever you want to be. It makes it a bit ironic that for this chapter, the transphobia we see comes from young people against old people instead of the other way around.

Anyway what I’m saying is that if we had this technology in the real world, either all conflicts would be erased and we’d be on the track to world peace… or we’d probably end up killing our society.
I would imagine that a world where nigh immortality is possible would have it's human population density be at critical levels.

So the most likely conclusion would be that we kill each other off from the lack of resources to keep so many living people going.

Group Leader
TEIqXAB.png

I choked so hard when I read it lmao

Contributor
I would imagine that a world where nigh immortality is possible would have it's human population density be at critical levels.

So the most likely conclusion would be that we kill each other off from the lack of resources to keep so many living people going.
Or just have a ban on new births. Go full Children of Men.

Dex-chan lover
I think the main deal with those cards is that they have RFID or something like that so you can play arcade games using some of the things you have cards for.

Although with the amount of cards, yea, they probably have some kind of offline game function as well.

Users who are viewing this thread