Remake・Relife 30-sai ni Naru to Jiyuu ni Seibetsu to Karada wo Tsukurinaoseru Sekai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Okay, look. I admit that sometimes I look too deep into some manga concepts. Maybe a cigar is just a cigar, and the only one thinking it's not is me.

But within the first 10 pages, we have a man who voluntarily decides to remake his body into that of a woman's, and his wife who decides to remake her body in the form of a man. And because you can only do so at 30, they never had the chance to even preview body modifications before.

Look me straight in the eye and tell me that this isn't trans as fuck. I dare you. I double- no. Triple dog dare you.
It's a fetish dude...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, look. I admit that sometimes I look too deep into some manga concepts. Maybe a cigar is just a cigar, and the only one thinking it's not is me.

But within the first 10 pages, we have a man who voluntarily decides to remake his body into that of a woman's, and his wife who decides to remake her body in the form of a man. And because you can only do so at 30, they never had the chance to even preview body modifications before.

Look me straight in the eye and tell me that this isn't trans as fuck. I dare you. I double- no. Triple dog dare you.
It's not trans as fuck. Trans is about a person's fundamental gender identity. Genderswapping is usually much more superficial, even trivial. I'm a straight male from birth & happy with that. I have no interest in permanently changing my physical gender. But if I could swap it out for a few days, just to see "how the other half lives", I'd probably do it.

Dex-chan lover
didn't expect the same guy who wrote an incredibly poignant story about depression to be writing a legal loli fetish manga. it's an undeniably... strange pivot, i have to say

Users who are viewing this thread